What does district 5AA look like next year?

fallguy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Boyd beat Meigs 12-7. Who pitched for Meigs? What happened to Meigs? Is Boyd that strong? Loooks like Boyd will give Polk CO all they want this year! Should be interesting!

Dakota pitched for Meigs (there ace) I talked to him he said through the first 4 innings he shut them down. 5th inning whole different story. to start the inning there was a couple dropped fly balls in the outfield then a few walks and some hits off of him and he was done. But 12-7 doesnt really make me say wow Boyd is good. Ive saw Meigs play East Ridge and lose (7-2 i think) Central beat east Ridge last night 13-0 in 5 innings.. Should be an intersting year.

After the first couple of games. What is everyones thoughts? Can anyone give Cental a Game?

i watched central play their first two games and they did very well even tho they didnt play very good competiton they still did well...rayburn pitched well. this maybe a good sign for them last year he got his first win in the district champ game so he could have a better year this year and if he pitches good and aderhold gets healthy they will have three good pitchers with scott mosses...i think they win the district again and if they dont play goodpasture AGAIN they go to the 'boro.

Sequoyah got beat by Greenback... ouch. That'll hurt your confidence.

Its too early in the season to really predict anything, Central will prob be the strongest team. Unbeatable, no. Hard to beat, most likely.

Will someone please explain to me the benefit of playing Greenback, Copper Basin and East Ridge? I really wish they would open with Walker Valley, Bradley, McCallie, Red Bank, etc. That would provide better competition and properly prepare them for tournament play. Even the district is down and those games will not help them later.

Will someone please explain to me the benefit of playing Greenback, Copper Basin and East Ridge? I really wish they would open with Walker Valley, Bradley, McCallie, Red Bank, etc. That would provide better competition and properly prepare them for tournament play. Even the district is down and those games will not help them later.

I will explain it to you.. The reason Central Scheduled these teams was

Central had 5 starters playing Basketball and did not know if they would be back for the start of the season. As far as Walker Valley, Bradley, Red Bank, etc. Not many teams would play these power house teams without 5 starters. If you would look a the rest of Centrals schedule you will see they do play some tough teams.

Why have you become a hater to the Mcminn Central Baseball program all of a sudden this year??? I remember last year most all things you said about Central Baseball was positive? Wats up with you this year? And i believe Butch explained it good enough. You want to see a good game come to Central Wednesday and watch them play Knox Catholic