WEEK O Fairview vs. Celina

gitusome

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will not be eligible this year for varsity.He can only play JV.He played his freshman and sophomore year and then quit school.He is a good kid but won't be the factor for this years crop of talent.Our big class of senoirs and the hard work put in by Coach Rewis should help us regain some respect from other teams in our region.Hate to hear about your freshman, for silly mistakes can predict our future.Good luck Fri,I hope to see a class act football game........

the way i see the score is celina could easily win this game if they play there game.Celina can run the ball and throw the ball both.They are a srteaky.when they are on they are tough.I'm thinking Celina will come out hard for the home crowd and put on a show if they can stop the opening kick-off this year.

Celina wins 24-13

Well our scrimmages went great....We played both Mont.Central and Houston County at sorta of a camp Three or four weeks ago.Scored sevaral TDs on each team and didn't give up any points.Played Fra and was up a score when the second and third team finished up the night.Luckily nobody got any injurys.The Jackets really look better this year than any team we have had over the past ten years.Good luck to Lewis county again like you said till you play us...lol..Hope everyone does well and stays healthy I feel that will be the key for the team to take home the gold!!!

Bobby... you guys have a safe trip on Friday. It is a very long drive (about three hours in a yellow dog school bus). Our school is very small and our facilities somewhat limited. I would wish you well but that wouldn't make much sense. After Friday... I'll wish you well throughout region play. :D

Posted by BOBBY22:

Thanks coach...you guys take it easy on us....might be a little cramped from that haul...lol...Good luck and after the game I will introduce myself to you...see you Friday.

US... TAKE IT EASY, you guys are the ones with all the horses. If I recall correctly, you guys won the game last year. Maybe you guys can ease up on us???? If Coach Rewis gets sick... maybe MEAN JEAN can call a few plays?

It will be a great opening game for both schools. You'll get to see the other side of the Nashville Basin and the Upper Cumberland and we won't have to drive three hours to get to Williamson County. Sounds like a fair trade to me! By the way... we have one of the most beautiful lakes in the country here in Clay County. If your ever up this way without the team, come rent a boat and see Dale Hollow Lake.

LOL...MeanJean might be there but his currently doing some interviews for Sporsts Illustrated....You know the polls that predicts the College polls everyyear so if he gets time he will be there.Most people don't know that he has been on ESPN but I can't tell you his real name or he will be flooded by people to sign there helments..lol...We do in fact have some "Big Mules" and if they open the gate for the Stallions to run we will have a big night....but you know the saying any given Friday night what can happen.I do know that this Game if played like last year will be very hard played and great fellowship along with great sportsmanship from both teams{class act"}Good luck and we will see ya then:) :D