Hey Ramfan I have a question for you...

keesbball

This is an honest question that deserves an honest answer. I don't know your affiliation with Grace. I don't know if you are a player, parent, coach, or staff member. But here's my question... do you REALLY think it's necessary to hang 79 pts. on a team like TSD? Seriously, we aren't going by the BCS standards what could this have possibly accomplished for Grace. Were you looking to take out your frustrations after losing to both Carter and Farragut. If that's the case take it out on somebody other than TSD. I mean come on the name says it all Tennessee School of the Deaf. I like the way Greenback plays TSD they use their second string and they let TSD leave with alittle pride. Why don't you guys take a lesson from the rednecks and show alittle class next time. It's funny you did the same thing to Oakdale in football... doesn't feel that great when you're on the other side now does it?

GRACE RAMS= CLASSLESS!!!!

This is an honest question that deserves an honest answer. I don't know your affiliation with Grace. I don't know if you are a player, parent, coach, or staff member. But here's my question... do you REALLY think it's necessary to hang 79 pts. on a team like TSD? Seriously, we aren't going by the BCS standards what could this have possibly accomplished for Grace. Were you looking to take out your frustrations after losing to both Carter and Farragut. If that's the case take it out on somebody other than TSD. I mean come on the name says it all Tennessee School of the Deaf. I like the way Greenback plays TSD they use their second string and they let TSD leave with alittle pride. Why don't you guys take a lesson from the rednecks and show alittle class next time. It's funny you did the same thing to Oakdale in football... doesn't feel that great when you're on the other side now does it?

im right there qwith keesball i dont know what they are tryiong to prove when they run the score up on these weaker teams i guess it is because it gets them in the newspaper alot and makes them look good in the rankings i hope that maybe one day that will learn to show some class and not treat teams the way they do but it is like the old saying what goes around comes around and they will get theirs in the end

Sraters did not even play half the game and last year the starters did not even dress for the games. This year the only reason they dressed was because it is the first of the season and they need to practice a new offence a little and football players need to get into shape. Grace layed off them and even went to a zone and let them shoot. Our jv players played more than half the game. Why is it you are so bitter toward Grace basketball ??? oh wait I remember 0-6 over the last 2 years. And maybe you should show some class and just support your team and not worry about Grace until the time comes.