Wayne County

jusboro

ha at least they scored on collinwood!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I remember the night we played Cville, the game was over with enough time for me to talk to some folks on the field after the game, take my time getting out of my pads, jump in the truck, and drive the speed limit the whole way to Cwood. Cwood had Zion for homecoming and I got to see the entire second half of that game and I would say Zion was definatly the most improved team in the region last year. I walked into that stadium in my LedZep shirt I wore every friday night and my jaw dropped when I saw the score. The Cwood fans there had some worried looks on their faces. I'm sure someone will bring up Moore Co now but whatever. I'd rather get beat by them the way we did than play Cwood must have in the first 3 quarters of their homecoming. And I did see some blocking in the back on that "99" yard touchdown return, but oh well. Game was good till the 4th quarter.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the night we played Cville, the game was over with enough time for me to talk to some folks on the field after the game, take my time getting out of my pads, jump in the truck, and drive the speed limit the whole way to Cwood. Cwood had Zion for homecoming and I got to see the entire second half of that game and I would say Zion was definatly the most improved team in the region last year. I walked into that stadium in my LedZep shirt I wore every friday night and my jaw dropped when I saw the score. The Cwood fans there had some worried looks on their faces. I'm sure someone will bring up Moore Co now but whatever. I'd rather get beat by them the way we did than play Cwood must have in the first 3 quarters of their homecoming. And I did see some blocking in the back on that "99" yard touchdown return, but oh well. Game was good till the 4th quarter.

Yes yall did good last year. I do not even worry about last year, it gets me pumped yall thinking yall will kill us.. LedZep stinks anyways so there's another mistake you make.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good job LAST YEAR. Now tell me some stuff yall got this year?

You are on freaking crack...did yall even win ONE game last year?

yes we won 3 actually. We was 5 points away from being 5-5 and we were very young and inexperienced.

Yes yall did good last year. I do not even worry about last year, it gets me pumped yall thinking yall will kill us.. LedZep stinks anyways so there's another mistake you make.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good job LAST YEAR. Now tell me some stuff yall got this year?

Another very good team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So they were well improved when they lost to Cwood 35-8?

actually I believe that was the game when the Korndawgs started to turn it around

. Although they only scored once they really moved the ball well and completed

a lot of passes. They were tough offensively the rest of the season after that

game and they really do have a very fine quarterback who can really pitch it

No. 18 I think he was...looked really young but very composed in the pocket.

with a big and very accurate arm. The receivers did a good job getting space too.

If they can get their defense up to speed I think they will be tough. I was also

impressed by how hard no 25 ran the ball. (I think it was 25 anyhow)

actually I believe that was the game when the Korndawgs started to turn it around

with a big and very accurate arm. The receivers did a good job getting space too.

If they can get their defense up to speed I think they will be tough. I was also

i dont think cville turned anything around last year...i just think collinwood wasnt as good as a lot of ppl gave them credit for....i mean lets get real the region was down last year from previous seasons....and one of the top three teams that usually make the playoffs didnt??? not to say that cville wont turn somethin around this year but to say some of the stuff ive been hearin from cville after last year....i mean who talks smack after somethin like that....

im not sure how to actually quote someone on this anymore, but that was from ssssssssss

and my reply is, stop trying to make yourself feel better because cornersville moved the ball on you, it wasnt exactly a difficult task! :roflolk:

im not sure how to actually quote someone on this anymore, but that was from ssssssssss

and my reply is, stop trying to make yourself feel better because cornersville moved the ball on you, it wasnt exactly a difficult task! :mrgreen:

lol...hope you enjoy your return trip to Collinwood this year...we are going to make it special for you