Wayne County

jusboro

are you mental? i dont think you get the point of talking about last year. we talk about last year because its the closest thing to this year as we all know. your taking offense because i keep going back to last year, and im not sure why, because its the only thing i can go by, i dont make weekend trips to cornersville and talk to your coaches about this upcoming season, like i think you think i do.

ill go ahead and say it now then.

CORNERSVILLE BULLDOGS REGION DISTRICT 11/12 CHAMPIONS

thats all you want to hear anyways, you think you can come on here, and say you lost nobody, and we'll bow down to you.

What we mean is a fact like you've been saying. So far, we havent lost anyone. We only had one senoir

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're alright but the other guy is an idiot.

c'vill will probly be so good that they will play alco in the 2a championship /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> game and beat um /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

c'vill will probly be so good that they will play alco in the 2a championship /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> game and beat um /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I'm sure they could because they return every bit of the awesome talent they had last year... The Detroit Lions also didn't lose many starters so they're definitely going to win the Super Bowl... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

okay ummmmmmm monkey and wildcat know im not trying to say we are the colts i have stated the fact that we will be better in experience and in the o line so we will have a better season this year also something that i have not said we have a new o line coach who is also offensive coordinator

Well I'm sure they could because they return every bit of the awesome talent they had last year... The Detroit Lions also didn't lose many starters so they're definitely going to win the Super Bowl... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i thought wildcat knew

what i'm saying is you only lost one senior, but no one on the team now has shown promise to be able to carry the team.

Okkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

okay ummmmmmm monkey and wildcat know im not trying to say we are the colts i have stated the fact that we will be better in experience and in the o line so we will have a better season this year also something that i have not said we have a new o line coach who is also offensive coordinator

i thought wildcat knew

I know what you're saying and I know the point you're trying to get across. You may be overly optimistic but that's a good thing. Your friend, on the other hand, suffers from diarrhea of the mouth.

Who's the new o line coach?

I was told yesterday by someone on the team that sod will be put down on the field before the season starts. I hope this is true.

I heard the first scrimmage will be against Union City... I'm not sure about the when and where though

they better get that sod down pretty quick! sod can be nasty nasty nasty if it doesnt have time to set and grow together.

I know what you're saying and I know the point you're trying to get across. You may be overly optimistic but that's a good thing. Your friend, on the other hand, suffers from diarrhea of the mouth.

Who's the new o line coach?

joe moos marshall co o line and assistant offensive coordinator last year

they better get that sod down pretty quick! sod can be nasty nasty nasty if it doesnt have time to set and grow together.

like the steelers field two years ago they had to not play the game