Wayne County

jusboro

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless someone quits and then their friend quits and that player's friend quits and another player gets kicked off and his friend quits and then another player is too old and won't be eligible so his friends quit

Well i doubt all that will happen. It's looking really good for Cville, prolly the best in a really long time if your asking me. Cville has a lot of skill players and recievers and didnt even lose one person off the O-line or D-line.

Better than being a current player for Cornersville... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

U didnt even start so why are you even talking? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well i doubt all that will happen. It's looking really good for Cville, prolly the best in a really long time if your asking me. Cville has a lot of skill players and recievers and didnt even lose one person off the O-line or D-line.

U didnt even start so why are you even talking? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well Cville did want me to transfer there and be head coach, starting quarterback, linebacker, and kicker, but I decided I'd rather stay home and play every other series

Well Cville did want me to transfer there and be head coach, starting quarterback, linebacker, and kicker, but I decided I'd rather stay home and play every other series

Your a freaking idiot. You think wayne county is everything but we will see this year.. That stinks that u couldnt even start for a 1A school hahahahahhahahaha

Your a freaking idiot. You think wayne county is everything but we will see this year.. That stinks that u couldnt even start for a 1A school hahahahahhahahaha

are you like a 14 year old, pre pubescent girl? do you enjoy hiding behind a computer saying "blah blah, im a loser, and make fun of people from behind a screen" because thats what im hearing.

wow congratulations, you lost 2 players. one of which did everything for your team, he had the ball every single play. and still didnt score against either of our teams. (if he scored against wayne county it was probably against there 4th graders, after they were up by 48)

i have no problem with the phenom guy, he can have an intelligent conversation and not be a complete tool, but you on the other hand.

are you like a 14 year old, pre pubescent girl? do you enjoy hiding behind a computer saying "blah blah, im a loser, and make fun of people from behind a screen" because thats what im hearing.

wow congratulations, you lost 2 players. one of which did everything for your team, he had the ball every single play. and still didnt score against either of our teams. (if he scored against wayne county it was probably against there 4th graders, after they were up by 48)

i have no problem with the phenom guy, he can have an intelligent conversation and not be a complete tool, but you on the other hand.

Amen

U dont even make sense homeboy.. Wayne County is not the same team as last year and u shouldnt even be on here cuz u didnt even play lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually I did play quite a bit but I wasn't lucky enough to be an untalented, inexperienced, ignorant freshman and have no choice but to start because there were no other upperclassmen on the team.

Neither one of you idiots no what yall are talkin about. Yall get on here and say how great wayne county is and try to talk bad about cville when yall havent even seen us lol.. But when i say somethin bout another team not cville then everybody gets mad

Yeah 9 did a lot for us but he didnt even play the last four games of the season, and we did better with out him. We have a good running back in #25 and #3 so i believe that we'll be ok.

Neither one of you idiots no what yall are talkin about. Yall get on here and say how great wayne county is and try to talk bad about cville when yall havent even seen us lol.. But when i say somethin bout another team not cville then everybody gets mad

i never said cville was bad until you brought in your shennanigans, i just said they wernt as good as wayne county. and its because i have respect for them since they wooped us up and down the field (which i still think might *might* have been different if we were lucky enough to meet them in the playoffs) and yall on the other hand have people on here, such as yourself sayin yall are gonna be awesome and blah blah. that really makes me wanna respect yalls team.