Collinwood Trojans

chsballer67

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i really liked the way it used to be last year was not near as confusing and alot of good rival games

if its a good rival game it should be easy to still schedule it. like region 6 in past years has been so competive, and full (9 teams) you didnt have anywhere to really schedule old rivalries or anything with only 2 non region games, and several teams chose the easy path by taking cupcakes.

the reason they made it where 1a and 2a teams together it was to make it easier for teams to travel, where they didnt have to go as far. but teams such as collinwood, and wayne county it really doesnt effect becasue there far away in comparison. but mt.p, CA, richland, are all close to it helps some, not so much others.

but i still dont think it was completely neccasary to do.

well i know they were in desperate need at the qb position do you know his name alex R. is gone for them now he only got the ball 40 times a game. every game. but i heard there next guy in line was an upcoming sophmore noah burchuell and hes like 5'5 so ......but you know eagleville lost there qb last year so who will start for them if this guy came from there

mathew williams also played quarterback some. Clark ayers started most last year, then Alex, mathew came in needed during the game. but like i said coach bingham is a coach, and teacher at CA.

mathew williams also played quarterback some. Clark ayers started most last year, then Alex, mathew came in needed during the game. but like i said coach bingham is a coach, and teacher at CA.

williams will not be an affective passer to small he can catch and is quick so i guess that might have to put him there who knows

when he was in he was effective. of course they arnt going to exspect him to sit in the pocket and be a good passer, but roll him out and he was effective.

he will get nailed by the dawg deffense i just felt the need to express that lol sorry but yea they will have to role him out and he is quick so if he gets in space

he will get nailed by the dawg deffense i just felt the need to express that lol sorry but yea they will have to role him out and he is quick so if he gets in space

it was slow last year, the "dawgs" of cornersville's defense. i remember we had like 300+ yards of total offense, and cornersville had like less than 50 yards total offense.

ah we didnt have that many. we had like 4, we probably would have had more if it wasnt a small lake on the field at ca...the fields awesome, but man it holds water like nobodys business.

yea im not talking about last year we had like 9 freshman starters which is un heard of