Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Engines must be out Turkey huntin with there bows and arrows. I'm surprised ya'll can even get internet in a TEEPEE. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Ahhh must be wireless.

Now I know you didn't figure that out by yourself , who is there helping you .

Remember sis be nice , you dont want me to disown you!!

Now thats scary , do all of yall squaws chew backer .

Just a few, i hear they are coming up to Oneida for the Annual Squaws Tobaccer Spittin Contest. Says ya'll squaws have them SUPER SHOOTER LIPS though, they don't think to fair to good. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Heard them Oneida squaws can squirt 3 or 4 teepee lengths. Anyway are ya'll gonna be passing that "peace pipe" around them stands again this year? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Will Tonto or the Lone Ranger be there?

Just a few, i hear they are coming up to Oneida for the Annual Squaws Tobaccer Spittin Contest. Says ya'll squaws have them SUPER SHOOTER LIPS though, they don't think to fair to good. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Heard them Oneida squaws can squirt 3 or 4 teepee lengths. Anyway are ya'll gonna be passing that "peace pipe" around them stands again this year? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Will Tonto or the Lone Ranger be there?

Now we got some squaws like you aint never seen before . Some of em kind of mean though. I'm on my fourth one. She bare me many papooses. I can't afford to find another she take me to court and brake me up in papoose support.

Can't pass the peace pipe in open anymore , reservation passed a open peace pipe law .Hey , You might want to join in celebration dance after we stomp um purple yellow jackets.Chief says bees are bad medicine , got to stomp um out of reservation. shouldn't take us long usually about 48 minutes of drum beating and stomping around.Then we can do dance and drink fire water, and look for squaw to get in trouble with.

All the Engines must be out Turkey huntin with there bows and arrows. I'm surprised ya'll can even get internet in a TEEPEE. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Ahhh must be wireless.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good one slim and TC WIN by 21 good luck to TC

Do ya'll have a band and/or mascot? Indian dude on a horse or somethin?

ya we have a band, pride of the tribe is what we call 'em. An Indian dude on a horse? how stupid? what does that have to do with anything?

but one thing forsure, those bee's won't be stinging friday night! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Do ya'll have a band and/or mascot? Indian dude on a horse or somethin?

We do have a band . Small but pretty good . We did have a mascot , He was alot of fun but kinda ugly. scared alot of children. something was wrong with his nose , it growed real long. We have only had a horse once since I can remember, it has been a long time. I wish we could bring alot of this stuff back again.

It is a real good inviroment though . You all will feel at home if we have anything to do about it.We try to pride ourself in the way we welcome people.The only thing we are lacking is space , it is kinda small.

Scalper, is that you gettin bent over on the bottom right. Wait..wait.. nope thats gotta be muleDOGGY.

Your supositories are wearing off again . You know , you are going to have to get some help with these tendecies of yours . I understand that purple color can kinda make you all funny and all. Go ahead and put your picture back up on your bedroom wall. You might have to get in a program and have someone explailn the facts of life to you . When it was explained to you someone left the birds out of the (birds and the bees).