Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

LIke i have said before, i would love to see us have some different competition in the Boro this year besides GP. Weve played them 3 of the last 4 championships and havet had a good champ game since 04 when he had the head buster with HUntingdon , one of the best championships ever played IMO. As we go play MC tonite i hope MIlan puts GP where they belong, back home , cya in the Boro Milan

MIlan 31

GP 24

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit this on Gann Road this morning.....When I got out of my truck i walked up to it and told it You gotta get off the tracks when the trains comin thru. It just had that "deer in the headlight look".. So I put it back on the truck, and drove to Rural King in MCK and showed the feline off..then got me some Joes BBQ at Huntingdon. Then I dropped it off at Johnnie Hale.

The Cougar is just tired!

Milan fans, be prepared to see this many times tonight!

Good Luck to both Goodpasture and Milan tonight. This has been a great thread!

I hope we see a lot of that, because of the placement of the logo he is just running from sideline to sideline. To score points you have to run the length of the field from end zone to end zone!!! Now lets go play some football. Im PUMPED!!

Guest nwtnsports

Tonight's game will be broadcast on the air and online by two great radio stations:

Milan - WTNE FM 97.7, supertalk977.com

Goodpasture - WNAH AM 1360, goodpasturefootball.com

The Goodpasture Radio Network will have an in-stadium broadcast on 105.5 FM.

Keep up with "in-game updates" on the CoachT scoreboard.

As I said earlier this week, best wishes to both teams and both schools for a great game tonight, and that God will be glorified by the way they act toward each other when they play.

GP takes opening kick off, drives to Milan red zone, has touchdown called back and FG attempt blocked.

Milan takes over and scores on a 54 yd pass. GP take KO and goes for it on 4th and 1+ doesn't make it and Milan takes over in GP territory and scores again. 14-0 Milan.

Now lost broadcast.