Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

That running back at Goodpasture was good but not all he was hyped up to be. He didnt really do anything tonight. Good game tho Goodpasture! GO DAWGS! Lets get out there and stop the Juggernaut that is Alcoa!

how can u say that he still got 100 yards im sorry but he is elite bottom line he just could not carry the team with not alot of help

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is good. Might be the best back in 2A, but he ran into a great D tonight. He still broke 100 yards. I believe 19 carries for 104. That's almost 5.5 per carry. That's a decent night. Not what he is used to, but a decent night.

It didnt even seem like he had that. He really only get that on about four or five runs all the others were maybe two yarders. Hes a quick back and is use to getting blocks he wasnt ready to get hit in the mouth tonight by this Milan D! IMO Gilbert is every bit as good as he is because he can run people over

It didnt even seem like he had that. He really only get that on about four or five runs all the others were maybe two yarders. Hes a quick back and is use to getting blocks he wasnt ready to get hit in the mouth tonight by this Milan D! IMO Gilbert is every bit as good as he is because he can run people over

I wouldn't trade Gilbert either, but Cunningham is a very good back. He broke a couple. It's like the GP announcers said, Milan is the fastest and most athletic team that they have played. They were speaking about the D, but I would imagine it went for the offense as well.

If Milan wasn't a bunch of wusses and would of kicked off to him, he would of got many more yards. You could tell how scared a team is of a player is when they kick it short to the 35 yrd line just so #24 wouldn't get the ball.

I listened to the internet broadcast and even the Milan announcers were scared to kick it to him. I don't blame Milan one bit.

My point is when he doesnt get his blocks he is not gonna run through anybody. He is one of those guys that is quick and fast enough not to get hit when he gets his blocks.

ok i aggree there but he is really good there is no doubt about that the d for milan tonight was great

If Milan wasn't a bunch of wusses and would of kicked off to him, he would of got many more yards. You could tell how scared a team is of a player is when they kick it short to the 35 yrd line just so #24 wouldn't get the ball.

I listened to the internet broadcast and even the Milan announcers were scared to kick it to him. I don't blame Milan one bit.

my thinking exactly they just had a plan stuck to it and didnt let bc beat them by himself

Congrads to Milan, you had the better team tonight. I hope you can put of a fight next friday night.

My point is when he doesnt get his blocks he is not gonna run through anybody. He is one of those guys that is quick and fast enough not to get hit when he gets his blocks.

Did you expect him to get 200-300 yrds rushing in the semi game tonight against one of the best defences in 2A? He did get 100 yrds.

ruthlessdcfan08, where can I buy the stuff that you are smoking? Seems like pretty good stuff.

Well if you let a guy with that kind of speed and quickness get the ball deep it could be dangerous no matter who you are. Personally I think they would have rounded him up. Id like to point out that GP didnt kick to us either.

It's not fear,it's smart. Take Hillsboro for example. They were up by 14 with 1:48 left. They kicked to Teague and about 10 seconds they were up 7. Why kick to the burner when you don't have to. They didn't kick to our returners either. Both teams were hitting pretty hard tonight, so I don't anyone was scared, but you keep thinking that. Matter of fact, tell Alcoa to kick to J.W. Williams or Tristan Peoples.

Well if you let a guy with that kind of speed and quickness get the ball deep it could be dangerous no matter who you are. Personally I think they would have rounded him up. Id like to point out that GP didnt kick to us either.

I saw him catch Golden Tate his Soph year from across the field. I think he has more speed than golden. That is something.

If you don't know who Golden Tate is, then watch Notre Dame Saturday.

Congrads to Milan, you had the better team tonight. I hope you can put of a fight next friday night.

Did you expect him to get 200-300 yrds rushing in the semi game tonight against one of the best defences in 2A? He did get 100 yrds.

ruthlessdcfan08, where can I buy the stuff that you are smoking? Seems like pretty good stuff.

Picked it up in Nashville on my way home from the Boro this weekend. Thing is GP fans made it sound like we wouldnt touch this guy tonight. He got little two yard runs all night and the bulldogs shut him down. Milan was simply to physical and fast for his style of running.