White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

y do u have kicking game wh's way? is it because u don't know anything about kc's kicker? i looked at punters and the averages are 2 yds apart so i say push as for field goals well kc's kicker will be playing on saturdays i hear wh has a good kicker so i'm not putting him down but the only kicking game thats going to play a bigpart is punts. and let it be known Kc will go for two in the 4th quarter if its close i think every kc fan thats watch the last 7 years know that there will be no ties imo

score kc35 wh 20

im sorry wh fans i think it could be close but i can't help feeling like kc's secondary will be all over there passing routes they have played back to back teams who like to throw and have big wr's just like wh nothing new,and im sure wh has seen the wing t but thats not what there going to see. plus look at the teams who have beat catholic all except fulton once(we ended up beating them 2nd time)had to see the offense twicethats why i have to believe in the other coach on the field coach Pem. go irish lets hear "how bout them irish"two more times.

p.s. there will be 1 pass td 1 defense td 3 rushing td

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run game = slight edge to Catholic

Pass game = distinct advantage to White House

Kicking game = distinct advantage to White House

Defense = slight edge to Catholic

Coaching = slight edge to White House (Hey I'm a WH fan, I'm supposed to be biased)

Intangibles = call it even except maybe for homefield advantage

White House wins a close, close, game, 25-22

Here's my version of this.

Run game=slight advantage to Catholic

Pass game =slight advantage to White House (based purely of stats)

Kicking game = slight advantage to White House in kicking game, distinct advantage to Catholic in punt game.

Defense = distinct advantage to Catholic

Coaching = I don't know anything about the WH coach, but I hear he's good. Let's call it even.

Intangibles =Home field adv. Catholic, underdog position WH (usually being the underdog makes you play better. I think so anyway)

larry bird you are ridiculous and they are is no way in heck white house has more than 3 d1 players let alone 10. KC has 4 at least and that is excluding 2 due to acl injuries. hate to break your heart but the all caps is not driving your point across any better besides the fact that you are some hillbilly trash that knows nothing. we will see tomorrow how "talented" your whitehouse team is compared to the speed strength and discipline of knox cath

Blaine Boone- Mr football canidate- D1

Trox Greenwade- He'll show you his D1 potential tonight /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Matthew Gossett- kicker- D1

Well theres 3 right there for ya buddy /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

y do u have kicking game wh's way? is it because u don't know anything about kc's kicker? i looked at punters and the averages are 2 yds apart so i say push as for field goals well kc's kicker will be playing on saturdays i hear wh has a good kicker so i'm not putting him down but the only kicking game thats going to play a bigpart is punts. and let it be known Kc will go for two in the 4th quarter if its close i think every kc fan thats watch the last 7 years know that there will be no ties imo

score kc35 wh 20

im sorry wh fans i think it could be close but i can't help feeling like kc's secondary will be all over there passing routes they have played back to back teams who like to throw and have big wr's just like wh nothing new,and im sure wh has seen the wing t but thats not what there going to see. plus look at the teams who have beat catholic all except fulton once(we ended up beating them 2nd time)had to see the offense twicethats why i have to believe in the other coach on the field coach Pem. go irish lets hear "how bout them irish"two more times.

p.s. there will be 1 pass td 1 defense td 3 rushing td

You said that only punts will matter, not true. Ive seen your kicker and he puts it around the 35 on kick offs. Gossett goes through the endzone almost everytime. Thats 15 yards of field position. Thats a big difference in scoring a td of field goal or being kept out of field goal range.

Just thought id throw a lil fact out for yall. Since 2002, every game the fighting irish have lost has been on their home field. Good thing the devils are comin there rascal

just going to throw a fact out there since 2002 kc has only lost once to a team who has'nt played them before good thing the devils are coming /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

since 2001 kc has lost one regular season game and only eight total that one game was the first time they played fulton,ut all of fulton knows what happen in the playoffs

P.S. larry if all they say about u is your CAPS then u must be right,good luck and if your coming drive safe and stay way from the bagpipes to all wh fans that is

You said that only punts will matter, not true. Ive seen your kicker and he puts it around the 35 on kick offs. Gossett goes through the endzone almost everytime. Thats 15 yards of field position. Thats a big difference in scoring a td of field goal or being kept out of field goal range.

KC only did that against AE because they have good return men. It's called a pooch kick. KC's kicker has 28 touchbacks on the season. And the stats on the WH page are wrong, on knoxcatholicfootball.com the punter has a 41.8 yard average. So you can't base everything off one game. Good luck tonight.

I'm not sure if anyone ever replied to you, so i guess i will. Williamson is our quarterback. He is not a bad quarterback by any means. He has a very solid arm and good mechanics, but definitely his biggest asset is his mind. He understands the game more then alot of people do and he is able to make those "bang-bang decisions." The coaches feel very comfortable with him leading the team and as a teammate of him in some other sports, he has the leadership abilities to make a big impact. Take into account the last drive put together against Kingston to win 8-7 in the rain. Perfect display of passing if u ask me if you take into account the pressure and conditions (rain as mentioned before.) So overall, a good quarterback. The second string quarterback is Ryan Ridley and he is not as experienced at Williamson, but he has poise and knowledge to be able to perform decently-but like i said, not Williamson. We run the Flexbone offense. Not winged-T. There IS as difference. It is not as simple as some think because of the deception involved and the constant pulling of tackles, guards, runningbacks and fullbacks for the many variations of plays there can be. (option, pass, sweep, up middle, pitch, fb run, etc.) I'm sure someone will come on here and say "Oh, we've defended the winged-T for years. We can handle you all!" DONT. This is a different ball game and different team. Let it show on the field. We take snaps under-center. Our best runningback is not really decided... We have Dorian Cozart, a junior #22 and Jordan Howanitz, a senior #3. (not to be confused with cofart and howanshitz or whatever the angry AC fan said) I'm not positive on the yards each have but im sure there is a listing with these stats somewhere on here.. Cozart was out for 3 games this season so his yards and TD's might be lower. Our Wide recievers are somewhat undecided too. Senior Nick Branum (#1) and junior Spencer Mackle (#11) both display great hands and speed, spencer has a little size at 6'2 or so, but not like anderson county's number 6 or AE's Jones Brothers. They are both pretty well rounded athletes and Nick Branum is fastest on the team. Once again, not sure on the stats. Spencer Mackle returns punts as well.

So good luck everyone, should be a great game and i hope you like my little preview. Took a little time to write out so I don't want anyone hating because this is just what I know from watching every catholic game this season. Not predicting a win or anything yet.

Nice post Irish423. Would like to wish the Irish luck from and "old" region 2 foe LA. Should be an exciting game but I'm going with KC and home field. If I can get through all the black friday traffic I will be there to watch this one. Good luck to both and as always I hope there are no injuries.

Nice post Irish423. Would like to wish the Irish luck from and "old" region 2 foe LA. Should be an exciting game but I'm going with KC and home field. If I can get through all the black friday traffic I will be there to watch this one. Good luck to both and as always I hope there are no injuries.

Thank you guys, i hope you all can make it because it is going to be a heck of a game. And i just wanted to respond also to the kicker comparison. AE had the two dangerous return men so we kicked it shallow everytime like the other poster said. Against Gibbs in the first round, they did not return a single kickoff because they caught it in the back of the endzone everytime. We have a good kicker too and he is being recruited to D-1 schools as mention by someone on one of the earlier posts. I think I will make my prediction now- keep in mind I have my own bias and have not seen WH play. This is based solely from CoachT. Catholic-28 White House-17

Well whitehouse going to state would make us look good a lil bit , maybe get the "alcoa dont play anybody good" poeple off our back, b ut i have many friends on the Catholic team and im gonna have to pull for the irish tonight. I hope to see Catholic along with us and Maryville in the Boro, bring it back home to East TN baby

Catholic 28

WH 27