White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

well its game day! "Golden Boy" Matt Parker will lead the secondary and reciving core into tonights game. along with Golden Boy is free saftey "Pscycho C" Chad Neal, cornerbacks "Dem Boyz" Demarcus and Demarious Payne, Nickle Back and Corner that gets plenty of PT "Chuck Norris" Chase Neal. The difference in this game will be those 5 play makers. How they play will determine the game. I stay with my pick wh 28- kc-14.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Hogan... This all sounds too familiar.

I'm sure we all remember how close that game was and I dont think this one will be any different. Given the home field advantage and the determination of the KC players after these past few years of major disappointment, I'm giving the edge to Catholic.

KC- 28

WH-20

p.s. Hope you guys are as talkative during and after the game as you have been before

21 - 21 at halftime. Catholic has been the beneficiary of three WH turnovers resulting in two touchdowns drives of less than 10 yards. Hopefully, WH will find its turnover bearings, play mistake free in the 2nd half and win the game.

make that 24-21 WHHS on Gossett FG with 1.9 seconds left in half to take it to half

21 - 21 at halftime. Catholic has been the beneficiary of three WH turnovers resulting in two touchdowns drives of less than 10 yards. Hopefully, WH will find its turnover bearings, play mistake free in the 2nd half and win the game.

that score is wrong WH hit 44 yd field goal to go ahead 24-21 at half - i'm listening to right now

YOU SPOKE TO SOON DANDY /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> 24-21 WHITE HOUSE AT HALF . THAT 3 COULD BE HUGE BEFORE THE HALF. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE TURNOVERS . THEY ARE KILLING US. THE ONE WITH 50 SECONDS LEFT IN THE HALF. WOW. I THINK KC GETS THE BALL TO START THE 2ND HALF . WHITE HOUSE HAS TOTALLY DOMINATED THIS GAME SO FAR. BUT THE 2ND HALF IS LEFT . ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. I WOULD PUT OUR PASSING GAME UP AGAINST ANYONE IN TENN. WE NEED TO MAKE IT A (2) SCORE GAME FOR ME TO FEEL COMFORTABLE. WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.