White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

IF THERE ARE ANY WHITE HOUSE FANS, THAT WANT TO KNOW HOW TO STOP THE BIG HIGH AND ALL MIGHTY RB COFART AND HOWARSHT, HIT ME BK COUPLE OF AC FANS HAVE SOME GAME FILMS THAT WE WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOUR COACHES AND SHOW YOU HOW TO STOP THE RUNNING GAME, SORRY CANT HELP YOU GUYS WITH THE REFS, THAT HAVE TO PAY THERES SONS TUITION. GOOD LUCK WHITE HOUSE! AND GO STOMP THE IRISH, OH YEA, MAKE SURE THAT NUMBER 2 THE HOWARITZ KID HAS NUMBER 3 ON DURING YOUR GUYS GAME, BC IF IT HASNT BEEN CHANGED BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS STARTED, HE IS NOT ELIGABLE TO PLAY IN THAT GAME! COFART IS NOT THAT FAST WHEN A MIKE LINE BACKER COMES FROM THE FAR HASH TO THE NEAR HASH, AND STOPS HIM FOR A 5YRD LOSE, TELLME THAT HE DNT RUN A 4.4 EITHER, MORE OF AN INSIDE RUNNER, MAKE SURE NUMBER 11 WHEN HIS ON CATHOLICS SIDE LINE, THAT HE'S NOT LINED UP TWO YRDS OFFSIDE, HARD TO TELL BC THEY WILL WEAR BLUE JERSIES, BUT YOU CAN C IT ON GAME FILM

How can I get my hands on some of these films??

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like someone is taking being the underdog for once pretty personally. Listen, no Catholic fan or anyone who is pulling for Catholic ever said WH might as well not show up. Many many people are saying that Catholic will win the game. However, that does not mean that they will because of a prediction. The underdog has won before. Ease up on us Catholic fans because they're favored over White House. Just because the prediction says Catholic will win doesn't mean you have to take offense to it and start rambling off how we're saying you shouldn't show up. Your so used to being favored over everybody, when your finally the underdogs your acting like Catholic is looking past this game. They aren't. This is the semi finals. Catholic is definitely preparing harder than any other game for this.

tennesseevols-Don't be making Lipscomb game predictions. You're looking past this game.

I DONT SEE WHITE HOUSE BEING THE UNDERDOG.

You apparently were not at the AC vs Catholic game because AC shut them there run completely down. If not for 2 screen passes they wouldnt be in this game. I dont know anything about WH so im not gonna make a prediction but i hope Catholic wins.

Go represent the best region in the state, Region 2

that was also the second time this year that KC had played AC. if you recall the first game catholic ran all over them (somewhere around 350 to 400 yrds.) so dont think that just because AC can come in and shut down the run in the second meeting of the year that catholic cant run the ball or that WH will be able to shut it down the first time they see it. its one thing to watch that offense on film and a completely different thing to play against it

I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO AN EXCELLENT FOOTBALL GAME... PREDICTIONS ? COME ON!!! THIS GAME IS PLAYED BY YOUNG MEN FULL OF EMOTION AND IT'S THE SEMI FINALS...I HOPE THE WEATHER IS NOT A FACTOR SO BOTH TEAMS CAN PLAY WELL AND THE FANS STAY DRY...WELL FOR KC'S WING T... WHITE HOUSE HAS SEEN THE WING T FOR YEARS AND SEVERAL TIMES THIS YEAR. I'VE BEEN AROUND WHHS FOOTBALL FOR MANY YEARS AND THE COACHING STAFF DOES WONDERS WITH THE KIDS.. KC FANS I WILL GURANTEE ONE THING... YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A TEAM WITH FAN SUPPORT LIKE YOU WILL FRIDAY NIGHT.... WH FANS GET THERE EARLY ONE SIDE OF STANDS LIKE NOTRE DAME....

Myster you really are something else. Im sure that the coaches at White House know how to stop the option. I mean it aint that hard. You gotta play your responsability. I dont need tape from another game to tell you what KC will do. They will line up behind that big o-line they have and run it down your throat. will it always work, no? but as you learned they can throw it. and Daniel Hood makes a nice target. So dude i have one more question... how do you accuse a church school of cheating?

(that last part was a joke)

KNOXVILLE CATHOLIC

Fri Aug. 22 at Morristown West W 28-0

Fri Aug. 29 Stone Memorial R W 41-7

Fri Sep. 5 Austin-East R W 21-12

Fri Sep. 12 Knoxville Webb W 20-16

Fri Sep. 19 at Livingston Academy R W 47-7

Fri Sep. 26 at Baylor W 21-20

Fri Oct. 3 at Anderson Co. R W 28-14

Fri Oct. 17 at Fulton R W 28-3

Fri Oct. 24 Kingston R W 8-7

Fri Oct. 31 Scott R W 48-20

Fri Nov. 7 Gibbs 3A Playoffs W 59-0

Fri Nov. 14 Anderson Co. 3A 2nd Round W 17-13

Fri Nov. 21 Austin-East 3A Quarterfinals W 45-0

Fri Nov. 28 White House 3A Semifinals

WHITE HOUSE

Fri Aug. 29 at Portland W 35-17

Fri Sep. 5 Alcoa L 3-28

Fri Sep. 12 at Springfield W 43-7

Fri Sep. 19 at Macon Co. R W 38-6

Fri Sep. 26 Beech W 24-20

Fri Oct. 3 Sycamore R W 40-29

Fri Oct. 10 Pearl Cohn R W 44-8

Fri Oct. 17 at DeKalb Co. R W 49-35

Fri Oct. 24 at Station Camp R W 21-20

Fri Oct. 31 Greenbrier R W 52-14

Fri Nov. 7 East Ridge 3A Playoffs W 39-0

Fri Nov. 14 DeKalb Co. 3A 2nd Round W 42-20

Fri Nov. 21 Station Camp 3A Quarterfinals W 35-12

Fri Nov. 28 at Knoxville Catholic 3A Semifinals

First of all I don't See Alcoa on the K C schedule and if I did, I am pretty sure it would read L. pssst...btw Station Camp ran the wing T to perfection too.

By looking at these two schedules side by side it looks like Knox squeeked by in a few games and looks like they are subject to being "weak" or something at times. Here is why I say that......

21-12 at Austin East.....?..... 20-16 at Knoxville Webb- a close game to a team that had 6 losses this yr and no playoffs.....??.......21-20 to BAYLOR -

who had 5 losses this yr and no PLayoffs.....?..........8-7 to KINGSTON, who had 4 losses this yr....??..... and 17-13 to Anderson Co who had 4 losses.

So you really don't Look like the power House that you say you are. Just keep talking and we will see who comes out on TOP after 4 quaters.

GO DEVILS

SORRY BABYBOY , BUT WHITE HOUSE WON IN 97 AND WAS RUNNER UP IN 2004. LOOKS LIKE YOUR THE ONE UNIFORMED.

Maybe YOU are misinformed......

In 2004 Greenbrier and White House both went to Memphis for the Semi's...White House lost to Melrose and Greenbrier won over Kingsbury. In the 2004 State Championship, Greenbrier is the Runnerup with a loss to Fulton.

THANK YOU FOR GETTING ON HERE AND SAYING THAT,AND SHUTTING UP THOSE IRISH FANS WHO THINK THEY CAN JUST LINE IT UP AND RUN THE BALL DOWN PEOPLE THROATS, CATHOLIC, DIDNT DO JACK SHT AGAINST AC EXCEPT FOR THOSE TWO SCREEN PLAYS, LIKE YOU MENTIONED, I WILL ALSO SAY THIS, THAT THE TOUCHDOWN THAT WAS CAUGHT ON SECOND AND GOAL WHEN AC PLAYED KC, AND THE REFS CALLED IT INCOMPLETE, WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT SOMEONE HAS COME FOWARD WITH VIDEO SHOWING THAT WILSON #6 FOR AC CAUGHT THE BALL, MAINTAINED POSSION ALL THE WAY THROUGH, AND KNOW THE TWO REFS THE BACKJUDGE, AND THE SIDELINE JUDGE, THAT WAS ON AC SIDELINE, BOTH ARE BEING REPREMANED, AND TSSAA IS ALSO GATHERING UP INFORMATION ABOUT A RUMOR, (AND I SAID A RUMOR) THAT THOSE TWO OFFICIALS AND THE SIDE JUDGE THAT WAS ON KC SIDE, MAY HAVE HAD RELATIVES PLAYING IN THAT GAME, AND MAY HAVE ALSO TAKIN MONEY UNDER THE TABLE! TSSAA IS KEEPING A HUSH HUSH ON THIS SITUATION, BUT THE WAY I FOUND OUT WAS THRU MY FATHER IN LAW, WHO IS THE #5TH RNKED OFFICIAL IN THE STATE, I HOPE KC LOSES, BUT I DNT SEE IT HAPPENING OVER IN F** TOWN, GO WHITE HOUSE!

Awwww..... Frustrated with a potty mouth. Bless your little heart.

KNOXVILLE CATHOLIC

Fri Aug. 22 at Morristown West W 28-0

Fri Aug. 29 Stone Memorial R W 41-7

Fri Sep. 5 Austin-East R W 21-12

Fri Sep. 12 Knoxville Webb W 20-16

Fri Sep. 19 at Livingston Academy R W 47-7

Fri Sep. 26 at Baylor W 21-20

Fri Oct. 3 at Anderson Co. R W 28-14

Fri Oct. 17 at Fulton R W 28-3

Fri Oct. 24 Kingston R W 8-7

Fri Oct. 31 Scott R W 48-20

Fri Nov. 7 Gibbs 3A Playoffs W 59-0

Fri Nov. 14 Anderson Co. 3A 2nd Round W 17-13

Fri Nov. 21 Austin-East 3A Quarterfinals W 45-0

Fri Nov. 28 White House 3A Semifinals

WHITE HOUSE

Fri Aug. 29 at Portland W 35-17

Fri Sep. 5 Alcoa L 3-28

Fri Sep. 12 at Springfield W 43-7

Fri Sep. 19 at Macon Co. R W 38-6

Fri Sep. 26 Beech W 24-20

Fri Oct. 3 Sycamore R W 40-29

Fri Oct. 10 Pearl Cohn R W 44-8

Fri Oct. 17 at DeKalb Co. R W 49-35

Fri Oct. 24 at Station Camp R W 21-20

Fri Oct. 31 Greenbrier R W 52-14

Fri Nov. 7 East Ridge 3A Playoffs W 39-0

Fri Nov. 14 DeKalb Co. 3A 2nd Round W 42-20

Fri Nov. 21 Station Camp 3A Quarterfinals W 35-12

Fri Nov. 28 at Knoxville Catholic 3A Semifinals

First of all I don't See Alcoa on the K C schedule and if I did, I am pretty sure it would read L. pssst...btw Station Camp ran the wing T to perfection too.

By looking at these two schedules side by side it looks like Knox squeeked by in a few games and looks like they are subject to being "weak" or something at times. Here is why I say that......

21-12 at Austin East.....?..... 20-16 at Knoxville Webb- a close game to a team that had 6 losses this yr and no playoffs.....??.......21-20 to BAYLOR -

who had 5 losses this yr and no PLayoffs.....?..........8-7 to KINGSTON, who had 4 losses this yr....??..... and 17-13 to Anderson Co who had 4 losses.

So you really don't Look like the power House that you say you are. Just keep talking and we will see who comes out on TOP after 4 quaters.

GO DEVILS

Be cautious of comparing schedule margins of victory until you've seen the competition. Beat Catholic and then talk your smack on how they might have been over rated. If you lose.... just hope you've got the humility to type again on Saturday afternoon. Every year this talk is like a skipping record... but still funny.

To the Irish... This falcon is pulling for you. Good luck and ..... apologize to the gypsy woman!

ok new blue i guess u been living under a rock to not know y the score of the two ae games scores are different. but the first game they were better as for kingston and baylor well i know what kind of teams those are (better than there record) and webb is always close (cross the street rivals) if u don't think those teams are good your in for a surprise and i only hope you like the taste of crow

ya its funny being a region fan every year the 4th round team is playing down east tn 3a y? can't they just look back at all the gold and understand until they can win against kc ae fult la whoever they will be the underdog to bad they only have one more shot

P.S. ALL WHITE HOUSE FANS WHO THINK THEY HAVE 10 D-1 PROSPECTS GO TO KNOXCATHOLICFOOTBALL.COM LOOK AT RECRUITING 101

Maybe YOU are misinformed......

In 2004 Greenbrier and White House both went to Memphis for the Semi's...White House lost to Melrose and Greenbrier won over Kingsbury. In the 2004 State Championship, Greenbrier is the Runnerup with a loss to Fulton.

In 2004 White House also crushed your Bobcats. It was 29-0 at the half, so make sure that you remember that. White House was also in 4A then, and if they would have been in 3A like they should have been they would have won state that year for sure.