Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck can't afford any financial backing for your program, wtf, i thought that's what "Operation Christmas Tree" in front of your stadium was for!

That is a company that rents the property in front of the school...not HHS affliated. HHS relies HEAVILY on donations and fundraising to allow it to do more than other MNPS high schools in general, not just athletically.

Actually, if you want to help out in preparation for ya'lls next trip, you are more than welcome. I'm pretty sure HHS accepts checks made out to Hillsboro High School. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It's called put out some cash and get a bigger stadium son! Hmm, i guess orange mound doesn't have travel packs of cheeva to take with them when they came to yall's stadium!

I put in what I can. Would you care to chip in in preparation for ya'll's next trip?

Sorry if you were slightly offended. Me and him use funny slang every once in a while. It is funnier when we are together. Don't take the Mr. Football serious either. Just got so tired of Mr. Pressbox I-got-a-5-on-my-ACT-man saying that he was Mr. Football.

Hey, if you want, let Teague have the Mr. Football award. I am thinking Gordon might just rather have a 4A State Championship victory over Maryville. Both players are certainly deserving of the award...no question about that. Also, it helps to diffuse the obnoxious PA announcer noise a bit, if you sit on the other side of the stadium! Of course, if all else fails, just tell your horn blowing buddy to sound that thing whenever the PA man is talking! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Woohoo, Kiffin, here come the years where TN forgets where the red zone even is, just like the raiders did when he was there

Burroball- i would make a kind donation to yall's school, but i don't know if ya'll accept food stamps! Just got em in the mail today, and who knew that Barack Obama is on the cover of my food stamp card now?

Naw i'm good, but i'll donate a 08 Runner up shirt to ya in advance that way you can fit in at the Boro'!

online it says 6:45, not sure if central or eastern time

Again, I just get the strangest feeling that you wouldn't say that type of thing if Henry County was playing Maryville next week. However, nice to know boski has company now on that wagon that roots against the "donkey rats". I am starting to think boski is just the extra motivation HHS needs too. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Woohoo, Kiffin, here come the years where TN forgets where the red zone even is, just like the raiders did when he was there

Burroball- i would make a kind donation to yall's school, but i don't know if ya'll accept food stamps! Just got em in the mail today, and who knew that Barack Obama is on the cover of my food stamp card now?

Next time we beat you bring your lawn chairs