Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be a barn burner. Just how good is Hillsboro? And, Henry Co. finally looked beatable tonite. Was this not the first close game that they've played this year?

Melrose played with pure heart tonight and wanted that football game. That game could have went either direction. That is the beauty of high school football at this point in the season. I expect another simular next week. I think a lot of people have been wanting this matchup to happen.

A: Electric atmosphere that tends to be associated with the semifinals of high school football.

B: Two well coached teams who have great players.

C: A close game for the right to likely play Maryville for the 4A state championship for the last time.

D: Hopefully an HHS win!

Go Burros! Take it one day at a time and play your very best.....if you do I'm confident you'll be 4A state champions in TN for the 2008 season when it's over!

This game should be a barn burner. Just how good is Hillsboro? And, Henry Co. finally looked beatable tonite. Was this not the first close game that they've played this year?

any team is beatable. we had 3 turnovers and i hope it want happen next week. it was cold and that had a lot to do with it. this is going to be one heck of a game.

this is definitely NOT the team from two years ago for Henry Co. our punting game has greatly improved (not to mention everything else), which i remember gave hillsboro great field position almost every time out in the last meeting.

WORK HARD this week Patriots. TENACITY must be shown early and often!

ROLL RED ROLL!!!