Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've heard a little about Henry County, now how about Hillsboro?

What kind of offense do you run?

What kind of defense?

How are your special teams?

Spread Offense

4-3

Jacob Noe holds the TN high school state record for consecutive PATs made. Hendrix Brakefield will likely get a college scholarship for placekicking and/or punting.

We've heard a little about Henry County, now how about Hillsboro?

What kind of offense do you run?

What kind of defense?

How are your special teams?

hubjr Go to wazoosports.com and click on the Tennessee Football in the On Demand section and you can see the Nashville Hillsboro vs Franklin game- you'll see all of the Hillsboro stars. tough game

is the 4A Mr. Football awarded after the state championship game?

I believe its rewarded the mon. before the state champship game.

On another note i thought HC played a bad first half friday. if we do that (turn the ball over 3 times) hillsboro will capitalize on it. I think if will take care of the ball we win.

is the 4A Mr. Football awarded after the state championship game?

I believe its rewarded the mon. before the state champship game.

On another note i thought HC played a bad first half friday. if we do that (turn the ball over 3 times) hillsboro will capitalize on it. I think if will take care of the ball we win.

Absolutely agree! Unfortunately, despite HHS's long standing success over the past decade, Henry County will still probably have more fans than HHS next friday night. I don't pretend to understand why that is the case, but it is. The game however will likely be more of a contest than the numbers of fans that show up for each school.

How many HC fans were at the Melrose game? As many expected to be at Hillsboro?

we brought 7 bus loads (fans, band, and ball players) and a ton of people drove. i know we filled up 3/4's of their visitors side. 1,000 or more? i can't gauge crowd numbers well and may be way off. all i know is that we had ALOT of fans, more than melrose did.

On offense we have mcferrin (rb) who is from missouri so I don't think he was here for the father ryan scrimmage. We have 2 sure hand recievers in haley and tharpe. And on defense we have gallimore (lb) and sims (safety). Sims is a game changer. There are more I failed to mention so HC ppl help me out.

gallimore and sims also play some offense too. sims as a receiver and gallimore as a rb who had a heck of a run friday night! for whatever reasons, we didn't pass very much friday night, probably due to the coverage and athleticism of melrose.

i'd have to give us a B- for the game friday night...and we STILL won. the A game needs to show up this week.