Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

to try to make HC's record look even better than hillsboro's moreso than it already does, is very naive...

its apparent HC plays porous competition. if i recall correctly, yall played to other undefeated teams at some point (Brighton/Hardin Co). yall beat both by like 50 points, right? that says something about the competition over there...

it simply sounded as though you were discounting hillsboro's competition when it appears HC is the one lacking that in their schedule.

I??™m sorry, but can you actually read? Realgame actually came out and said, ???Hillsboro has played a tougher schedule.??? You are arguing a point that??™s already been conceded. We've played the region schedule given to us and dominated.

On the other hand it sounds like HHS has a great group of standout kids that've worked really hard this year. This will be an amazing game to watch.

GO BIG RED!!!

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW BOUT THE BIG RED RUNNING SOME DIFFERENT PLAYS?

Let me remind you that HCHS is 13-0. You must be the one yelling this same thing in the stands and then verbally attacking one of the coaches at halftime. How many high school games have you coached and what is your overall record?

We have a great deal of respect for HHS and the athletes they have...and the schedule they have played.

It shouldn't affect HHS's plays or what they are going to do at all on offense....I just want it to be more comfortable sitting on those darn METAL bleachers. LOL!

Can you tell me anything about the visitors side as far as a fans point of view. HC will bring a large crowd and some schools have not had enough room for all the fans.

Also is the field located on the school campus? I know where HHS is located but have not seen the field.

I was at the game 2 years ago and this could one of the best games of the year in HS FB. Looking forward to it.

Go PATRIOTS!!!

Most Henry Co. fans weren't saying those good things about Melrose before they played. I seem to recall many if not most of the Henry Co. faithful talkng about how they were going to kill Melrose.

I would not say most .....but a very small percentage

I have been to melrose...know the atmosphere... and have seen their talent level with my own eyes....tons of speed and not scared to hit...the list goes on....

Henry Co. fans/ players know how hard that game is going to be...

The ones that were calling the blow out have probably listened to the henry co. vs. melrose games on the radio! Not seeing how physical the games really are /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

the visitors side is a good view and im not sure how much it holds but its not small i can say that. the field has a track thats around it so both bleachers are behind that.

the stadium is located right behind the school and before the baseball fields. wont be hard to find at all.

Ive seen alot of fans stand behind the goal post on the field, so if the seats are crowded theres other options

the visitors side is a good view and im not sure how much it holds but its not small i can say that. the field has a track thats around it so both bleachers are behind that.

the stadium is located right behind the school and before the baseball fields. wont be hard to find at all.

Ive seen alot of fans stand behind the goal post on the field, so if the seats are crowded theres other options

Henry County almost filled up the University of Tennessee-Martin's away stands. Granted, it was a short trip - but nonetheless, we travel well.

I'd say right around 750 or so at Melrose? Does that seem right to other HC fans? I'm not good at guessing crowds, though.

Anyway - I'm sure we'll all be able to fit into the stadium. I figure we'll line the track.

Teague now has an offer from Alabama....after talking to coach saban...he would have the choice to play WR or DB for the tide... it was up to him..

Maybe we will see Teague and Gordon both suiting up for the tide next year?? Two of Tenn. best athletes!

Cant wait to see who they choose!

GO PATS!!

Henry County almost filled up the University of Tennessee-Martin's away stands. Granted, it was a short trip - but nonetheless, we travel well.

I'd say right around 750 or so at Melrose? Does that seem right to other HC fans? I'm not good at guessing crowds, though.

Anyway - I'm sure we'll all be able to fit into the stadium. I figure we'll line the track.

Just based on the # of HC posters on this board I'd say ya'll will likely fill up the visitor's bleachers and then some. If I were to guess I'd say the visitor side is about in the 700-1000 range, but I'm not really certain. It's a little smaller than the home side (I'd guess probably in the 1200-1500 range), which of course is typical.

well congrats to Teague on gettin an offer from Alabama. what's teagues size? most QB's have to have some height but i hear he's not to tall or big but is an amazing athelete, is that true?

i would think Footballfan15 would know how much people the bleachers can hold, but hes yet to show his name on this thread( he will eventually) but yeah burroball sounds about right. i would say abour 800 on the visitors side.

Most Henry Co. fans weren't saying those good things about Melrose before they played. I seem to recall many if not most of the Henry Co. faithful talkng about how they were going to kill Melrose.

You are quite incorrect huf. Go back and look. I think there were two posters saying something like that. ALL the rest were very nervous and looking for a great hard nose game.

This one is going to be very similar. I am now of the opinion that the burros will be the best we have faced...