Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol much appreciated

thats ok people yall play it down we dont mind we are here for a reason because we worked hard and played hard and suceeded true this week we will be in a play off game that this school has only experiened 1 other time but the thing about this team is they are a team an a team that will go into the history books as far as jobyrns football is concerned .dont frett people jb will be ready and may the best team that night win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

thats ok people yall play it down we dont mind we are here for a reason because we worked hard and played hard and suceeded true this week we will be in a play off game that this school has only experiened 1 other time but the thing about this team is they are a team an a team that will go into the history books as far as jobyrns football is concerned .dont frett people jb will be ready and may the best team that night win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

so some old footballer say jb cant win could be they just dont want to be out done by a sub par football team huh. i thought at the beginning of the year we might go 7-3 at best but this team is a team not a few showboats a real team if u play as a whole nothing going to make it thru you. best of luck to mckenzie on trip down they are a solid team too and had a hard road to hoe to get here too.best team wins friday it will all come out on the field friday night for sure, dont eat to much turkey fellows somebody needs to save some room for the crow lol

Fellows There Is Everything To Be Proud Of. Both Teams Are Champions. Mckenzie Of Region 7 And 8. And JoByrns Of 5 And 6. What A Season It Has Been. Look At The Memories Of Games That Will Always Be Remembered. And Not To Mention The Individual Efforts That Make Up The History Of These Two Teams. And The Heartbreaker Is....Someone Does Not Play After Friday. But We Have Made The Top Four Teams Of This State. We Are the Top Two Teams In The West. And That's Saying Something Guys.

Likewise, we are in the same boat as JB. Our kids have worked hard and put their hearts into all they have done. And, I don't think for a second that any of us Rebel Fans are downing JB at all. I for one haven't a clue about JB other than what I've read which is nothing but good and butchie has said. And from that, looks like JB is an excellent ball team. IMO, we aren't taking this lightly and looking forward to a great atmosphere at JB to play semifinal football game. Should be a good one and exciting to be at. Win or lose, we will all be proud of our teams..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fellows There Is Everything To Be Proud Of. Both Teams Are Champions. Mckenzie Of Region 7 And 8. And JoByrns Of 5 And 6. What A Season It Has Been. Look At The Memories Of Games That Will Always Be Remembered. And Not To Mention The Individual Efforts That Make Up The History Of These Two Teams. And The Heartbreaker Is....Someone Does Not Play After Friday. But We Have Made The Top Four Teams Of This State. We Are the Top Two Teams In The West. And That's Saying Something Guys.

Agree butchie, both are two of the top four in the state. Something to be proud of in it's self. Sounds to me like these two are very similar in stlye.

Likewise, we are in the same boat as JB. Our kids have worked hard and put their hearts into all they have done. And, I don't think for a second that any of us Rebel Fans are downing JB at all. I for one haven't a clue about JB other than what I've read which is nothing but good and butchie has said. And from that, looks like JB is an excellent ball team. IMO, we aren't taking this lightly and looking forward to a great atmosphere at JB to play semifinal football game. Should be a good one and exciting to be at. Win or lose, we will all be proud of our teams..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you know its real funny it not the reb fans that are downing anybody or the jbs fans its the fans from the teams playing basketball now that they been beat by the best. i think that jb and mckenzie folks have the uttmost respect for each program and this is going to be a game won on fri by the best team. not on this board by some chumps playing bball. go big reds

you know its real funny it not the reb fans that are downing anybody or the jbs fans its the fans from the teams playing basketball now that they been beat by the best. i think that jb and mckenzie folks have the uttmost respect for each program and this is going to be a game won on fri by the best team. not on this board by some chumps playing bball. go big reds

Amen, that's the way I see it to. Both teams will play their hearts out and one will advance. Good thing about it, the boro will be a sea of red...lol

For All You Rebels Fans, You Guys Are In For A Treat. JoByrns Football Is Outstanding. The People And Fans Of This Community Are Top-Notch. The School And Facilities Are Perfect. And They Are Currently Improving The School Facilities Now. The Concessions Are Excellent. Try The Porkchop Sandwich, But Don't Wait Til Halftime To Do It. The Entrance Of The Reddevils Into The Stadium Is Envigorating. There's Several Chevy Trucks Racing Thier Engines, Smog Machines, And Red Beacons Flashing. Fans Screaming, And Horns Blowing. It'll Make The Hair On Your Arms Stand Up. Absolutely The Best Enviroment I Have Ever Been In To Watch A Football Game. And It's A Long Way From The Stress Of The Manassas Game Let Me Tell Ya. But Don't Be Shy Towards These Fans Of JoByrns. These Are Some Of The Nicest, Courteous People You'll Ever Meet.

For All You Rebels Fans, You Guys Are In For A Treat. JoByrns Football Is Outstanding. The People And Fans Of This Community Are Top-Notch. The School And Facilities Are Perfect. And They Are Currently Improving The School Facilities Now. The Concessions Are Excellent. Try The Porkchop Sandwich, But Don't Wait Til Halftime To Do It. The Entrance Of The Reddevils Into The Stadium Is Envigorating. There's Several Chevy Trucks Racing Thier Engines, Smog Machines, And Red Beacons Flashing. Fans Screaming, And Horns Blowing. It'll Make The Hair On Your Arms Stand Up. Absolutely The Best Enviroment I Have Ever Been In To Watch A Football Game. And It's A Long Way From The Stress Of The Manassas Game Let Me Tell Ya. But Don't Be Shy Towards These Fans Of JoByrns. These Are Some Of The Nicest, Courteous People You'll Ever Meet.

No disrespect to others we have played this year, but this will be nice for a change. I would consider our fans to be the same as JB. By the way, are those porkchop sandwiches as good as you've always talked about....lol

BUTCHIE..THAT SOUNDS LIKE A ROOSTER TRYING TO WORK HIS WAY INTO THE HEN HOUSE /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BUTCHIE..THAT SOUNDS LIKE A ROOSTER TRYING TO WORK HIS WAY INTO THE HEN HOUSE /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL, Rooster? Heck Man I'm The Fox!!! LOL. I Think I'm The Devils Advocate In This Deal.. But I Have Been to Several JB Games And It Was Great...