MCKENZIE @ JOBYRNS

Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

haha has the reb's played any top 5 ranked team's this yr what was the top rank team thay have played not that it matter's i know after jb lost that game thay went to 5 then there was 3 team's outta the east 123 then cascade jb so now 2 of top 5 gone

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You can take all those rankings and a $.50 and get a cup of coffee!!! Good ol' Murphy Fair said that Lake Co. had more athletes than McKenzie------they are good but, 53-0 later here we are!!! This little trip to the Dungeon could end up in a trip to the woodshed for JB if ya'll ain't serious. Ya'll raise tobacco, we raise cotton. Both a lot of work. That ain't gonna decide this game either. We got this one kid that's had a beard since Jr. High. They told him he'd have to shave and it broke the razor!! #77. Tough is not an issue here! Both are or they wouldn't be in this game. Looking foreward to it!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You can take all those rankings and a $.50 and get a cup of coffee!!! Good ol' Murphy Fair said that Lake Co. had more athletes than McKenzie------they are good but, 53-0 later here we are!!! This little trip to the Dungeon could end up in a trip to the woodshed for JB if ya'll ain't serious. Ya'll raise tobacco, we raise cotton. Both a lot of work. That ain't gonna decide this game either. We got this one kid that's had a beard since Jr. High. They told him he'd have to shave and it broke the razor!! #77. Tough is not an issue here! Both are or they wouldn't be in this game. Looking foreward to it!!

i see bout time for news yalll all in bed already, gotta get up early to roll them drunks. lol no late night smack downs on here. cant wait till friday. get ready for some football down in the dungeon. i hope its packed standing room only to watch this game you can feel the excitement /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

so this guy is a 5th year senior now huh might want to ck birth certificates lol j/k /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO JO BYRNS!

I like this one better. ? It even has a top notch band to finish off the awesome Jo Byrns entrance... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey Good Morning Cascade-11.

What's going on Brother Butchie! ? I'm hoping to make it up this Friday. ? You guys keep me posted on where the pre-game is gonna be!

I like this one better. ? It even has a top notch band to finish off the awesome Jo Byrns entrance... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

What's going on Brother Butchie! ? I'm hoping to make it up this Friday. ? You guys keep me posted on where the pre-game is gonna be!

The Logger Has To Pull His Food Stamps Together, And I Haven't Heard From Moto Since About Page 15. And No Solid Plans Have Been Made. But I'll Make Sure You Know. Looking Forward To Dinner With The Enemy. LOL

LOL.........I heard that. ? Sorry about all the BS.......Some things you just can't control. ? Hopefully people will eventually grow up. ? We can only hope....

Unreal. I Watched The SP/TC Thread Off And On All Weekend. My God Are They Disrespectful Towards One Another. And Blaming Everyone From The Ref's To The Coaches And The Players. LOL