Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm still doing my homework on this game so I can't talk too much smack right now but I do need to know something...when and where is the pregame party? My wife wants to go shopping on BLACK Friday so we may be out of money by the time the pregame party happens. Somebody let me know so I can arrange an emergency budget committee meeting before the shopping goes down. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We grilling, going to a restaurant, eating leftovers???

All the restaurants will be packed just like the mall near exit 4 in Clarksville. If we call early this week we might get one of them to give us a space to ourselves. I would suggest Rafferty's(biggest bar area) , Hooter's (obvious reasons), or Pizza Hut @ exit 11 (closeset place to JB) (Hooter's and Pizza Hut = $1 drafts!!!) I wish I had a place big enough we could cook, drink, and hang out. I don't know man. Just think if the Adams Cafateria had a bar!!!

All the restaurants will be packed just like the mall near exit 4 in Clarksville. If we call early this week we might get one of them to give us a space to ourselves. I would suggest Rafferty's(biggest bar area) , Hooter's (obvious reasons), or Pizza Hut @ exit 11 (closeset place to JB) (Hooter's and Pizza Hut = $1 drafts!!!) I wish I had a place big enough we could cook, drink, and hang out. I don't know man. Just think if the Adams Cafateria had a bar!!!

think thay would rent it to us a few hour's we could byo

you gonna get knocked out is what you gonna do

LOL, It'll Be A Hoot. I Knew Collecting These Hoodies Would Pay off. LOL

Oh so you are the bad luck charm? well it curtains for your streak Friday Red Devils will bring home the victory.

Are They Playing Basketball Friday? Because They Won't Win It In Football. LOL

Oh so you are the bad luck charm? well it curtains for your streak Friday Red Devils will bring home the victory.

no after the insult wearing a whh hoodie /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but my place is close roomy and not avaliable now /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ur welcome butchie u c being the class clown doesnt always pay off /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

For All You Rebels Fans, You Guys Are In For A Treat. JoByrns Football Is Outstanding. The People And Fans Of This Community Are Top-Notch. The School And Facilities Are Perfect. And They Are Currently Improving The School Facilities Now. The Concessions Are Excellent. Try The Porkchop Sandwich, But Don't Wait Til Halftime To Do It. The Entrance Of The Reddevils Into The Stadium Is Envigorating. There's Several Chevy Trucks Racing Thier Engines, Smog Machines, And Red Beacons Flashing. Fans Screaming, And Horns Blowing. It'll Make The Hair On Your Arms Stand Up. Absolutely The Best Enviroment I Have Ever Been In To Watch A Football Game. And It's A Long Way From The Stress Of The Manassas Game Let Me Tell Ya. But Don't Be Shy Towards These Fans Of JoByrns. These Are Some Of The Nicest, Courteous People You'll Ever Meet.

Yeah, y'all listen to Butchie.. I think I've been sent after half-time to get one of those sandwiches... no luck! BUt Head's up for my peeps back home. Not sure what the weather is like, but here in McKenzie, THey're getting to practice in the rain /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Maybe we should turn on our sprinklers?? it's gross icky here, weather wise, anyway, but the people here are super nice as well! Unless you go to the shell station... not the most preasant people work there.