Boyd Bucs All State Players?

buchead

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

webster sonds prty good stats ok not great but its not just stats that get you to all-state

im a DT but i prob wont make it i had 80+ tackles 7 sacks blacked punt blacked pass interception and some other smaller things i did make all region DL ill be happy if i just get to play college

webster will play college ball if he just makes the decision too, I wouldnt be suprised if he makes all state at center the way he dominated up front, and prob only had about 10 plays off at DT all year and none at center during crucial playing time...and the way the defense is scemed up he is not even supposed to make many tackles...

What do you think? # 63 Defensive Tackle (Cole Webster); # 30 Linebacker (Seth Emery)

Cole who is around 6"2 260 will get a scholarship offer, if he dosent something is wrong and Emery, 6"1 220 should also get attention from colleges, both deffinatley should make all city and region. as for all state, both should be strongly considered because they both showed up each game for the bucs, this year and last. I also believe taylor shull, andrew crow, ben beasley and possibly nic houghes could attention for all region.

• 2 weeks later...