HIXSON @ SODDY DAISY tues. 9-25-08

alwaysballin1

I've seen Soddy play and they are pretty well balanced. They lack size- one good big man and they would be tough. However, I don't know much about Hixson - How do they play? Who are their main guys/strengths?

Well they lost 3 seniors and all were big time players for them. They have a little size but with the new coach I think they haven't clicked completely. They have a next level player in Andrew Hilton. He's the youngest of the Hilton's. He can shoot the lights out and is very smart. Without a doubt he is their best player. They got some young talent too. They are a fast break team like last yr. How does Soddy play?? Up-tempo or what?

I've seen Soddy play and they are pretty well balanced. They lack size- one good big man and they would be tough. However, I don't know much about Hixson - How do they play? Who are their main guys/strengths?

AND I REPEAT ANDREW HILTON IS THE TRUTH!!! WITH SECONDS WINDING DOWN THE YOUNG Baller hit a game winning 3 after receiving some ridiculously unfair calls. He was the best player on the floor and shined. It was an intense game. Both teams relied on a couple players do everything for them. Andrew had 4 fouls in the third quarter.