2009 District 12AA

hsfbfan07

And ill assume your an adult? i sure hope not with a response to the young mans post that way. way to encourage the young mans positive attitude about his football program. Didnt fairview lose their ONLY player? The QB?...

Remember this is HS football. Intended to build character and decent young men. GROW UP

Calm down there Mrs. PMS. I know this young man and was bantering with him. Is that o.k. with you. You and Pistpatriot try and pick a fight with everyone on these boards. Last year you all get on here bashing Daniels for not getting your son the ball more. Then you act like the most loyal fans around. Don't you all have a intramural game to go to or something? Oh wait college wasn't an option huh? Maybe he can help your husband coach the pee wee's this year. Still at the Franklin Cowboys or were they not running their program up to your standards as well? But don't worry it is not only Page that should worry about the Yellowjackets but the whole district. By the way the kid I am joking with is a great young man and I was actually very good friends with his brother. Now if you could mind your own business I will mind mine.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down there Mrs. PMS. I know this young man and was bantering with him. Is that o.k. with you. You and Pistpatriot try and pick a fight with everyone on these boards. Last year you all get on here bashing Daniels for not getting your son the ball more. Then you act like the most loyal fans around. Don't you all have a intramural game to go to or something? Oh wait college wasn't an option huh? Maybe he can help your husband coach the pee wee's this year. Still at the Franklin Cowboys or were they not running their program up to your standards as well? But don't worry it is not only Page that should worry about the Yellowjackets but the whole district. By the way the kid I am joking with is a great young man and I was actually very good friends with his brother. Now if you could mind your own business I will mind mine.

if its on the boards its everyones business doichbag

if its on the boards its everyones business doichbag

Anyone ever notice it is not hard to see where kids get their intelligence? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Learn to spell dear before trying to insult. What is a "doichbag" anyways? A German dog maybe? A Scottish bagpipe perhaps? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have always been a Page fan. This year's team is a work in progress. Daniels will surprise some people.

Scheduling DL was sorta dumb....but then again Page has NEVER shied from competition.

I still say if this team goes 4-6 or 5-5 it would be a nice rebuilding year. A lot of question marks have to be answered.

I would like to see Pist Patriot change their screen name because it came about due to the "alleged" poor play calling By Coach Daniels. It is not nor has it ever been a true reflection of the Page program.

I have bantered on here now for about eight years and have had great exchanges with fans from everywhere ...some..good...some....welll ...what can I say. I have been around from the OLD region 5-3a days.

If Pist Patriot is the new wave of our Page fans, I will take a back seat from here on out. My interaction from Page fans at the Golf tournament shows a few like PP who want to bark but then run away. I hate to see where some of this goes. I have had my share of "strong" comments but always in defense of my team. My son graduated a long time ago....I don't have a dog in the hunt now....just that I have followed this team for a long long time. If this is the new wave....I am out of here.

I want my Pats to do well...............but...it turns my stomach to see some of the crap alleged Page fan puts on here.

Bulldog has spoken...again!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree 100% ole Mrs. Pistpatriot has had a 180 degree turnaround from last year. All we heard last season was her bashing her own team Page just because her son couldnt cut it, but now lord forbid someone says anything about the state championship contender page /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you're going to be such a loyal fan how about changing your name to something that shows a little more affection for your team. Then again you prolly will still be a upset patriot after a less than mediocre season coming your way.

Anyone ever notice it is not hard to see where kids get their intelligence? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Learn to spell dear before trying to insult. What is a "doichbag" anyways? A German dog maybe? A Scottish bagpipe perhaps? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

correct

I have always been a Page fan. This year's team is a work in progress. Daniels will surprise some people.

Scheduling DL was sorta dumb....but then again Page has NEVER shied from competition.

I still say if this team goes 4-6 or 5-5 it would be a nice rebuilding year. A lot of question marks have to be answered.

I would like to see Pist Patriot change their screen name because it came about due to the "alleged" poor play calling By Coach Daniels. It is not nor has it ever been a true reflection of the Page program.

I have bantered on here now for about eight years and have had great exchanges with fans from everywhere ...some..good...some....welll ...what can I say. I have been around from the OLD region 5-3a days.

If Pist Patriot is the new wave of our Page fans, I will take a back seat from here on out. My interaction from Page fans at the Golf tournament shows a few like PP who want to bark but then run away. I hate to see where some of this goes. I have had my share of "strong" comments but always in defense of my team. My son graduated a long time ago....I don't have a dog in the hunt now....just that I have followed this team for a long long time. If this is the new wave....I am out of here.

I want my Pats to do well...............but...it turns my stomach to see some of the crap alleged Page fan puts on here.

Bulldog has spoken...again!!!

They lost games last year due to some bad coaching decisions. FACT. I will give him props for getting a handle on things later in the year....early-mid season things seemed out of control.

I agree 100% ole Mrs. Pistpatriot has had a 180 degree turnaround from last year. All we heard last season was her bashing her own team Page just because her son couldnt cut it, but now lord forbid someone says anything about the state championship contender page If you're going to be such a loyal fan how about changing your name to something that shows a little more affection for your team. Then again you prolly will still be a upset patriot after a less than mediocre season coming your way.

Ive said it 1,000 times. I dont have a child on the team. It warms my heart to know you guys talk about me when im not frequenting the boards. I knew you missed me /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Ive said it 1,000 times. I dont have a child on the team. It warms my heart to know you guys talk about me when im not frequenting the boards. I knew you missed me /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You don't have a child on the team NOW but you did last year, he graduated.