Oliver Springs at Clarkrange

standard

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRONG AGAIN ! THE BEST TEAM IN CLASS A RESIDES IN GAINESBORO TENNESSEE AND THAT WOULD BE THE DEFENDING STATE CHAMPION LADY BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEVILS OF JACKSON COUNTY HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA. I guess you are one of those who believe JC is the best until someone knocks them off. Well I guess we will see come Friday. Clarkrange by 15-20 at least. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA. I guess you are one of those who believe JC is the best until someone knocks them off. Well I guess we will see come Friday. Clarkrange by 15-20 at least. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well well well look who's back. After running your mouth last year about JC and transfers and how C'range was going to beat us but never heard from you since our last meeting why is that???? How did you come out on that game when it counted for the Gold Ball??????? All we heard was the sound of crickets from the C'range faithful! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> now you start running off at the mouth again. Clarkrange should win this game at home IF they are able to beat them in that halfcourt cafeteria you call a gym it will be the only win they get this year over JC. Rogers can't beat Brown when it counts and if you don't believe me just look at the history between the two since JC moved to Class A. Brown beat him 3 years ago with a far inferior team in the semi's of the district thus basically ending C'Ranges season so just because you think you've got the best team don't mean you'll beat JC. This won't be VanBuren or Wartburg coming to C'range this won't be a cakewalk like the teams you've played so far. I guarantee you C'range won't beat JC in Gainesboro or when it counts for the Gold! look on the bright side the silver ball isn't too bad and you should get one more this year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It may be a little much. But, they are playing the best TEAM ball i've seen them play in the last 20 years. I just think they are that good. I'm not trying to take anything away from OS.

With the cupcake schedule that C'range has played even Hermitage Springs would look good! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well well well look who's back. After running your mouth last year about JC and transfers and how C'range was going to beat us but never heard from you since our last meeting why is that???? How did you come out on that game when it counted for the Gold Ball??????? All we heard was the sound of crickets from the C'range faithful! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> now you start running off at the mouth again. Clarkrange should win this game at home IF they are able to beat them in that halfcourt cafeteria you call a gym it will be the only win they get this year over JC. Rogers can't beat Brown when it counts and if you don't believe me just look at the history between the two since JC moved to Class A. Brown beat him 3 years ago with a far inferior team in the semi's of the district thus basically ending C'Ranges season so just because you think you've got the best team don't mean you'll beat JC. This won't be VanBuren or Wartburg coming to C'range this won't be a cakewalk like the teams you've played so far. I guarantee you C'range won't beat JC in Gainesboro or when it counts for the Gold! look on the bright side the silver ball isn't too bad and you should get one more this year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are one cocky dude.

With the cupcake schedule that C'range has played even Hermitage Springs would look good! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are out of date. Hermitage Springs no longer exists as a High School. They all go to Clay Co. now. It's beginning to show.

You are out of date. Hermitage Springs no longer exists as a High School. They all go to Clay Co. now. It's beginning to show.

I'm not sure where midtensports gets his facts but they are wrong most of the time. He has no credibility, he comes across as a jackson county homer or either he's 12 years old that makes up stats as he goes.

I'm not sure where midtensports gets his facts but they are wrong most of the time. He has no credibility, he comes across as a jackson county homer or either he's 12 years old that makes up stats as he goes.

The bad thing is that he is not 12! But he should change his name to midtensportsmoron. Because he is way too disrepectful to be a true fan. He even embarrasses his own team and fans. If you don't have anything more than ignorant banter to spew, go post on your Jackson Co. blogs. You are right about his credibility, it ranks right along with his intelligence and class. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />