Clay County @ Red Boiling Springs

IAMMCLOVEN911

titanfan last year is in the past who cares what happened last year clay has ever right to get cocky they beat gordonsville to death.....So everybody should respect them.Coach Edwards want let the dawgs fall this year with the team they got and the coach they are state bound...............

Not this crap again.

What crap again? It's true. Clay beat Gordonsville (ranked #2 in there district) by 36 points without the Jv team in. Clay County DESERVES to brag at least a little. There wont be another upset I can promise you that. Take my word for it. Clay smeared G-ville off the court. They'll smear RBS out of there own county.

That's funny Senator. Of course the Bulldogs will win. Both teams are Bulldogs. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I agree celinafan....it looks like the bulldogs will win this game. ha ha. I just hope it's the clay county bulldogs....and it will be!

What crap again? It's true. Clay beat Gordonsville (ranked #2 in there district) by 36 points without the Jv team in. Clay County DESERVES to brag at least a little. There wont be another upset I can promise you that. Take my word for it. Clay smeared G-ville off the court. They'll smear RBS out of there own county.

i agree...i don't think there will be an upset this year. Clay County lerned their lesson last year. it should be a pretty easy win for clay county. ......revolution...cool name