Cannon county football

BigPun

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep it sure is so just wait till next fall /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

is this true could you give me more info on it??

Spring Hill visits CC in Week 0. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i dont understand why he's pulling out of games. i seen where he had scheduled them 2 teams. but im not sure why to back out. thats typically how you see where you team stands. by the strength of schedule and the competition they play week in and week out. cc will have some talented players next year. but one problem i see, is that cc best receiver is gonna have to play qb. my second worry could be the o-line, but cannon has an outstanding o-line coach, coach griz. so thats not much of a concern, he'll find the best 5 o-linemen and make them much better than anyone would think. and the defense will be just as good. should be better coming back for a second year under coach berninger. already been told by a reliable source there will probably be a new twist to it this season. cant wait for next season to start.

GO LIONS!!!!!

Spring Hill visits CC in Week 0. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i've talk to the coach of spring hill and he seems like a good coach. i wish himm and his team the best of luck.

i dont understand why he's pulling out of games. i seen where he had scheduled them 2 teams. but im not sure why to back out. thats typically how you see where you team stands. by the strength of schedule and the competition they play week in and week out. cc will have some talented players next year. but one problem i see, is that cc best receiver is gonna have to play qb. my second worry could be the o-line, but cannon has an outstanding o-line coach, coach griz. so thats not much of a concern, he'll find the best 5 o-linemen and make them much better than anyone would think. and the defense will be just as good. should be better coming back for a second year under coach berninger. already been told by a reliable source there will probably be a new twist to it this season. cant wait for next season to start.

GO LIONS!!!!!

i've talk to the coach of spring hill and he seems like a good coach. i wish himm and his team the best of luck.

cannon has no business playing jo byrns and CPA. They lost all of there skill players this year and next year they should schedule some winnable games to keep the program going in the right direction and get the new starters some experience against comparable talent. Getting embarrassed by teams like jo byrns will not help the team.

big difference in cannon and trousdale, T-dale bleeds football.....who will the standouts be for cannon this year? i know a few of the kids in this up and coming senior class....good kids

well all i can think of is #12 1st team all region this year and just a jr. but played wr and know has to move to qb and not sure who his pass catchers will be. hope to find some maybe some up coming freshman or sophmores #5 could have an impact

Guest Termite

well all i can think of is #12 1st team all region this year and just a jr. but played wr and know has to move to qb and not sure who his pass catchers will be. hope to find some maybe some up coming freshman or sophmores #5 could have an impact

Hey BigPun, #12 may have been a 1st team all region this year, but look at SC's numbers. I think there are 6 Jrs. and 2 Soph. that made 1st-2nd team all region.

The new district will be as tough for CC as the region has been in the past. I did see some improvement this year but was highly disappointed in the very, very small crowd brought to SC for the last game. I would have expected more support. A win in that game gets you into the playoffs for the 1st time in ...how many years??? And nobody shows up.

Therein may be part of the problem.....support. Does CC have the support to compete???

Hey BigPun, #12 may have been a 1st team all region this year, but look at SC's numbers. I think there are 6 Jrs. and 2 Soph. that made 1st-2nd team all region.

The new district will be as tough for CC as the region has been in the past. I did see some improvement this year but was highly disappointed in the very, very small crowd brought to SC for the last game. I would have expected more support. A win in that game gets you into the playoffs for the 1st time in ...how many years??? And nobody shows up.

Therein may be part of the problem.....support. Does CC have the support to compete???

o yes you better believe there is support for the lions the problem for that game was it got moved to thursday and parents and supporters couldnt get off work to make the drive up there but they did take a pep bus so that the students that wanted to go could. the game was a disapointment but with a year under his belt bartsch understands our team and we should have more success in the years to come with some good freshmen going to be sophmores and will see good playing time this next year and schelduing some easier games will help them get ready for a playoff run

GO LIONS!!!!

o yes you better believe there is support for the lions the problem for that game was it got moved to thursday and parents and supporters couldnt get off work to make the drive up there but they did take a pep bus so that the students that wanted to go could. the game was a disapointment but with a year under his belt bartsch understands our team and we should have more success in the years to come with some good freshmen going to be sophmores and will see good playing time this next year and schelduing some easier games will help them get ready for a playoff run

GO LIONS!!!!

I was just curious if there is any chance this coach gets things turned around before he gets run out of town or just up and leaves for a football school.

In my opinion it is going to take someone with a lot of dedication and sleepless nights to get this ship going in the right direction. One playoff birth and a long time (1995) and always a lot going on behind the scenes. Good luck on the future I hope it happens.

I was just curious if there is any chance this coach gets things turned around before he gets run out of town or just up and leaves for a football school.

In my opinion it is going to take someone with a lot of dedication and sleepless nights to get this ship going in the right direction. One playoff birth and a long time (1995) and always a lot going on behind the scenes. Good luck on the future I hope it happens.

i think he will be gone within 2 years /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i think he will be gone within 2 years /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Curious if you feel like that is by choice or asked to leave.

What will it take to get things going in the right direction.

I know it has been said a middle school type team, but they have had one several years and sometimes very good ones and that did not translate into a winning High school team....

Curious if you feel like that is by choice or asked to leave.

What will it take to get things going in the right direction.

I know it has been said a middle school type team, but they have had one several years and sometimes very good ones and that did not translate into a winning High school team....

idk but he better get things working this next year /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> and the sophmores coming up were part of the best middle school team that cc has ever had so maybe thats a good sign

idk but he better get things working this next year /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> and the sophmores coming up were part of the best middle school team that cc has ever had so maybe thats a good sign

I am sure the sophs were part of a great team but, if I am not mistaken there was a team or two that went undefeated back in the day. I believe David Wilson was part of that team.

I can say however it sounds like weight training may be helping things down there. Just curious I am a long time fan.

Some one might ask Glenn Rhoads what it takes to win at CCHS his short stint was very successful