Cumberland County Jets

Jet Pride

any thoughts on who will be the new coach?

Thank God for Cumberland County..Everytime I start felling bad about the state of affairs at Coffee County I read your post and Warren Counties, and I feel better. We just need an Atheletic Director, couple of B-ball coaches, principal,soccer coach, etc....we got football,baseball, and softball covered, 'till the "Good Ole Boys" run them off. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read the article in the Crossville paper about the CC Coach stepping down. He had a great resume. DC at Central Gwinnet, GA. That is a great program. The paper also said he played and was Captain at UTC. I don't understand why they were 1-29. What seems to be the problem at Cumberland County?

I just read the article in the Crossville paper about the CC Coach stepping down. He had a great resume. DC at Central Gwinnet, GA. That is a great program. The paper also said he played and was Captain at UTC. I don't understand why they were 1-29. What seems to be the problem at Cumberland County?

For some reason they just didnt wanna play for coach shultz. The biggest problem in cumberland county there is no middle schools. When you have 5 k-8 schools with there own football teams coming into cchs & stone with there own football teams its hard putting 5 different teams playing as one. But some reason the people of cumberland county want 10 k-8 schools but they wanna cry because the football teams stink

For some reason they just didnt wanna play for coach shultz. The biggest problem in cumberland county there is no middle schools. When you have 5 k-8 schools with there own football teams coming into cchs & stone with there own football teams its hard putting 5 different teams playing as one. But some reason the people of cumberland county want 10 k-8 schools but they wanna cry because the football teams stink

Question: Why don't they just have all the 6-8th graders play on a unified middle school team? Or do logistics in CC prevent that? Just a hypothetical question.

Question for Jet Pride. Why did they not want to play for Coach Shultz? Was he very strict? Did he make them work out in the summer? Show up for practice every day, etc? Or was it a personality conflict?

I cant really answer that question im just going by what Ive heard they just didnt wanna play for him id like to know why

Thank God for Cumberland County..Everytime I start felling bad about the state of affairs at Coffee County I read your post and Warren Counties, and I feel better. We just need an Atheletic Director, couple of B-ball coaches, principal,soccer coach, etc....we got football,baseball, and softball covered, 'till the "Good Ole Boys" run them off. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why you feel better about Warren County ? We beat Coffee County this year, and made a trip to the playoffs for the 4th straight year, losing to state champion Oakland 31-14. Who did Coffee County play in the playoffs ? Oh !!! Yea !!! That's right you guys were at home /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As far as Cumberland County goes, Tell me Cumberland County fans are things looking up on the mountain for next years team , or do you guys think it may take another year or two for the turn-around to happen.

I cant really answer that question im just going by what Ive heard they just didnt wanna play for him id like to know why

I heard today that coach Shultz was in the Stone weight room and that he will be the new line coach at Stone. Also heard that Coach Zazorro will be the new DC at Stone.

Times are a-changing! and only 4 1/2 more months til spring!