Marion County@Whitwell

hoopitup10

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams but i dont see WHITWELL gettin the win /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If yal do win ill come on here and say congrats to the TIGERS! I dont know if yal just dont have the talent or the coaching but somethin definatly needs to be done down there.

How bad they Marion County win .How did they look with everybody together /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The final score was Marion 88 Whitwell 52. And most of the starters were taken out in the third quarter or we might have hit the century mark. Just so you know, Corp had a good game as well as Cody. The fact that Coach Keefe has some depth now will make a huge difference.

Oh, and something else USARMY, go to unauthorized website.com and check out the pictures from the Marion/Alcoa football game. There are some pretty good ones of Corp...

How bad they Marion County win .How did they look with everybody together /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey USArmy

MC won 88-40 something. Everyone looked good and everyone one on the bench played. Heard someone say we only had 2 that didn't score. Good game but next week will be a little tougher.

JV won too but don't know the score

USARMY2009, send me an email to JasperShockers@aol.com and I will tell you what I am trying to tell you on here. For some reason it won't let me list the website name. But you get the idea of what I am talking about anyway..Sorry...

I sent the email to you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />