What about Science Hill.............

Surf4life

How does Science Hill look for the upcoming season? I know they lost star receiver Bryson Bowling to graduation, but I also know they have a lot of talent coming back..including quarterback Kye Hamilton(who I've heard has put on some muscle and gotten taller since last season). So how do you guys think they'll do this season?

in my opinion, the conference championship will between jeff.co. and science hill. if science hill was to play jeff earlier in the year, i believe the hilltoppers would win. however, it's not, so i'm picking jeff. to win. as for as DB, they will be down for a year or two.

didn't get a chance to see them scrimmage but stopped by several times to watch them practice. offense line is not big, but they are pretty quick. they did an outstanding job on executing their pass patterns--2 good receivers. i think science hill will have the best passing game in reg.1. speaking of their defense, their secondary seems to be their strong point. their weakness may be in the interior defensive line.

I watched the scrimmage between Science Hill and Greeneville in the fall and in the spring. Science was drilled by the Devils both times. Hamilton looked smaller than what he did last year. He only completed two passes in the fall scrimmage. The two back ups looked better, but not too much better.

Thanks. I think SH was missing quite a few of their better players when they scrimmaged Greeneville due to track. And trust me I've heard from several different people that Kye is bigger and stronger than last year. His backup Jeff Joslin is bigger and stroger than him but Kye is a more accurate passer...Joslin is the better runner. I'm sure that when the Hilltoppers scrimmaged Greeneville they were missing their good receivers and kick returners, I know they all run track. I think Nick Bradley,Chris Patton,and Lemuel Holyfield are going to be great receivers this year. They all have plenty of speed. I doubt they played in the scrimmages because I know for a fact they all run track for SH. Without these guys Kye probably didn't have many options of who to pass to. Roger Antone will probably be the #1 running back this year and the guy is strong and he can run well. Nick Bradley will probably also return kicks and he is lightning quick so somebody better tackle him once he gets the ball or he's taking it all the way. I don't know too much about the secondary. I think Tom Vanthornout plays on the secondary and I know he is a pretty good player. Does anybody know who's kicking this year for the Hilltoppers? Brad Brown did all that last year but now he's at USC.