The Epic Match

marathonCBR

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, even though the biggest match of the year between the Bradley Bears and the Cleveland Raiders is still a month away, I believe it's time for a few predictions. Will it finally be the year for the Bears streak to die?

Don't bet the house on it!! It's getting mighty cold outside! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I like to wager ever so lightly, so I'll step up and take the Raiders for a small amount, ( Mr Jones ,you got me covered on this ?)

I believe that the Cleveland squad matches up pretty good against the Mighty Bears, and if this match happens before Bradley's rasslers drop to a lower weight class, then perhaps my money and I will not be parted.

Want do you say OLD BEAR FROM LA, wanna gamble?

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I like to wager ever so lightly, so I'll step up and take the Raiders for a small amount, ( Mr Jones ,you got me covered on this ?)

I believe that the Cleveland squad matches up pretty good against the Mighty Bears, and if this match happens before Bradley's rasslers drop to a lower weight class, then perhaps my money and I will not be parted.

Want do you say OLD BEAR FROM LA, wanna gamble?

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go ahead, bet the house, but you better be wearing your "furrrrrr" panties!!!! I will have my video camera ready! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

By the way what makes you think any bradley wrestlers are dropping to lower weight classes. The match is 01/13.

Go ahead, bet the house, but you better be wearing your "furrrrrr" panties!!!! I will have my video camera ready! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

By the way what makes you think any bradley wrestlers are dropping to lower weight classes. The match is 01/13.

The mobile home will not be put up on this match. I said a tiny wager, say a fresca or Mr Pibb. As far as weight droppings, just something that I heard might happen, unless of course Ethan and Logan are already at 12 and 19 then.........nevermind.

I can't believe you know about my furr panties, I thought those pictures had been destroyed.

Well, even though the biggest match of the year between the Bradley Bears and the Cleveland Raiders is still a month away, I believe it's time for a few predictions. Will it finally be the year for the Bears streak to die?

I think it was Bayou Bear that made the prediction last year that Cleveland's time would come. They will beat Bradley. Cleveland has worked too hard at all levels (youth, middle school, and high school) for it not to happen, but I don't think it's time yet. Plus after last year I said I wouldn't doubt Bradley until they gave me a reason. They haven't.

The mobile home will not be put up on this match. I said a tiny wager, say a fresca or Mr Pibb. As far as weight droppings, just something that I heard might happen, unless of course Ethan and Logan are already at 12 and 19 then.........nevermind.

I can't believe you know about my furr panties, I thought those pictures had been destroyed.

Ethan and Logan have certified and can wrestle 12 and 19. . . . unless they go lower????

I thought everybody knew about the furr panties. Oh well, sorry I let your little secret out of the bag. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Bear Cat you are on for a Mr. Pibb! I will take the Bears. Hames and Logan are at their weights for the year; 112 and 119.

Bears win 10 of 14 weight classes.

10 of 14 ???? Boy do I feel foolish thinking this was going to be a match. But I will contribute to your sweet tooth cause Dec the 20th is just around the corner and I hope to get the special treatment that I got last year.

10 of 14?