Watertown

tigerbball

I bet you are a Tennessee football fan as well. Sounds like their attitude when things are down. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seriously, I doubt they will miss a "fan" like you and I doubt that Gavin wants you either.

What does Gavin have to do with it? He is the football coach NOT the basketball coach.

I'd say he could care less...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it is in reference to the first post of the thread where they said they had gone to their last basketball game and were ready for football season.

If this person is a true Watertown fan, they support the team and the coaches whether they are behind the hedges OR in the gym or anywhere else. If you don't understand that I just cannot help you.

Gavin is part of the Watertown family and married into THE Watertown family so I would imagine he probably DOES care that you have some fair-weather fans.

I don't even know the Girls coach, but I do know Gavin and TJ and I can guarantee you that they care about everything that goes on there because like it or not it is a reflection on the entire staff and they know it. Good luck to the Tigers.

Yea I Know all about Gavin marrying into the Watertown Family!! I'm sure it is on his resume'.....

I think u missed the point too- Football team is successful-fun to watch,etc

Basketball teams -not successful or fun to watch

Having that opinion doesnt make u a bad fan-just a fan with an opinion..

However-Please forgive ME if I offended u

Yeah I bet when the football team lost 4 in a row this year you wrote them off as not fun to watch. I'm sure you thought they make to the 2nd round on the playoffs when they where sitting at 1-4.

Also another point is you didn't offend me you insulted WATERTOWN and all of the coaching staff on all the sports care I've seen them all at each others games

Yeah I bet when the football team lost 4 in a row this year you wrote them off as not fun to watch. I'm sure you thought they make to the 2nd round on the playoffs when they where sitting at 1-4.

Also another point is you didn't offend me you insulted WATERTOWN and all of the coaching staff on all the sports care I've seen them all at each others games

My point exactly. Superfish and tigerball just don't get it.

I don't live anywhere near Watertown, and know nothing about the team, but one thing a team doesn't need is fair weather fans. If you are going to support them do it in bad years as well as good. The kids are out there trying, and the fans should be there to cheer them on. If not, stay home and keep your mouth shut. It sure didnt help the team morale if any of them read this.

I don't live anywhere near Watertown, and know nothing about the team, but one thing a team doesn't need is fair weather fans. If you are going to support them do it in bad years as well as good. The kids are out there trying, and the fans should be there to cheer them on. If not, stay home and keep your mouth shut. It sure didnt help the team morale if any of them read this.

wow.... i definately agree with this.... a "fan" is someone who is there through thick and thin!! If it was your last game to attend to then let it be, but keep it to yourself, dont go parading it around to everyone......

wow.... i definately agree with this.... a "fan" is someone who is there through thick and thin!! If it was your last game to attend to then let it be, but keep it to yourself, dont go parading it around to everyone......

Well tigerball you have still not answered the question of what did they do that was so bad you will not be back ? I can understand you not wanting to see them lose. But the best team gets beat every now and then. But you have to stay and support them . Heck there are a couple of games we have played that i didnt agree with the coach. But i am still there supporting them and the girls.GO FCS. Tigerball will you be at the game tonight at FCS?

Well tigerball you have still not answered the question of what did they do that was so bad you will not be back ? I can understand you not wanting to see them lose. But the best team gets beat every now and then. But you have to stay and support them . Heck there are a couple of games we have played that i didnt agree with the coach. But i am still there supporting them and the girls.GO FCS. Tigerball will you be at the game tonight at FCS?

What do you call that last night ? That was not a game it was a mugging. I can not believe that they cant see it get rid of the coach and get somebody in there that those girls want to play for. There is a problem when your point guard quits before your biggest rivial game of the year. The girls want to play and win but no leadership from the bench.If i was a parent i would be in the principals office right now.And after last night i see what you mean tigerball, i just feel sorry for the girls.

You lost by 35+ points! The coach lost that game? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

He didnt cost them the game but from where i was sitting he didnt try to help either. Dont sit there with your arms folded and not at least try to make something positive happen anything .

What I saw last night is a team from watertown that didn't give up, even though they gettin the stew beat out of them. That's a team that I want out there not a team that will quit when things get hard. If a player quits before a game because they didn't want get embarrassed. then GET OFF THE TEAM!!I want players who bust there cans when there out there. in the long run the Team will be better without the quitters. Instead of worry about the coach. Maybe you should be worry about the parents that let their child become a quitter.