Shelbyville & Lawrence Co. Fri. nite

PURPLE76

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This first district game for both teams is really important. Should see some good match-ups. Hope LCHS is ready. Go get-em Lady Cats, this is the one you've been waiting on.

Just one game. Don't put so much emphasis on one game, especially the first one. Should be a good game/ LCHS is always tough at home. Should be a good, close district this year. But remember this, the road to the district championship runs thru Shelbyville, always has, always will. OUT

Lawrence County lacks in talent but makes up for it in team chemistry this year. Their gonna have to play great tomorrow night to come out with a win though. Not a huge game but I bet you can't tell the players that.

Lawrence County by... 4

As a Shelbyville fan, I got to tell ya, I really enjoy going over to Lawrenceburg to a basketball game. You guys do it right. Great fan support, great band, it is really something to see. That's why it is so tough to get a road win at yall's place.

Lawrence County lacks in talent but makes up for it in team chemistry this year. Their gonna have to play great tomorrow night to come out with a win though. Not a huge game but I bet you can't tell the players that.

Lawrence County by... 4

As a Shelbyville fan, I got to tell ya, I really enjoy going over to Lawrenceburg to a basketball game. You guys do it right. Great fan support, great band, it is really something to see. That's why it is so tough to get a road win at yall's place.

SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME BUT IF LAWRENCE COUNTY CAN STOP PHELPS AND DAWSON THEY COULD WIN THIS ONE.

I THINK LAWRENCE COUNTIES UNDERCLASSMEN WILL PLAY A BIG PART IN THIS GAME. JUST A GUESS BUT I THINK

LAWRENCE COUNTY WILL WIN BY 7.

SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME BUT IF LAWRENCE COUNTY CAN STOP PHELPS AND DAWSON THEY COULD WIN THIS ONE.

I THINK LAWRENCE COUNTIES UNDERCLASSMEN WILL PLAY A BIG PART IN THIS GAME. JUST A GUESS BUT I THINK

LAWRENCE COUNTY WILL WIN BY 7.

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT PART OF THIS GAME THE UNDERCLASSMEN CARRIED THE LOAD AND WRONG ABOUT THE SCORE.

CONGRATS TO THE EAGLETTES.

Lawrence County by... 4

LACKS TALENT. WHAT WILDCAT TEAM HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING? A SR. PG THAT DOES A GREAT JOB WITH THE BALL AND MORE TIMES THAN NOT CAN SHOOT EYES OUT, A JR. WHO CAN PLAY ANY POSITION ON THE FLOOR AND HAS D1 SCOUTS JUST WAITING FOR HER TO CHOOSE, AND TWO FRESHMEN THAT DEFY THE OLD SCHOOL LOGIC OF UNDER CLASSMEN STARTING JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE THAT TALENTED. DUH.

LC had too many turnovers need to handle the ball better. Luffman got into foul trouble early and just wasn't the same. LC stands around too much on offense it makes it easy for a good team to gaurd. If you watch Shelbyville they are always setting screens and moving to get open which leads to good shots and easy buckets.

Offense has been lacking for LC, however in the 1st quarter LC, didnt run much offense, they ran the ball. Phelps and Dawson are very good players and were hot from the 3 line. Lc freshman are going to get better as the year progresses, add Moore in the mix, and Lc should be able to control the boards. Hunt and Williams played very well. Just Freshman. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />