Upperman vs Smith County

Cheeze

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tennessean needs to get educated. It's Kayla BILES, not Kayla Bows.

Doesn't even sound the same.

If you go to your school page & click on the help or comment button (can't remember which) you can send them a message. I did that yesterday, they said it would take about 48hrs to get a response back. I did it to give them name spellings & such. If it works & I remember I'll post about it.

Go right ahead and drop us, you just might get 2 W's then /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I always look forward to reading your excuses Antwan /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think we will get 2 w's anyway. The post was responding to the other post saying SC has a losing record. I posted to say that was not the case. I didn't say SC had a killer non-district schedule. SC does have a tough district schedule. I don't think I would be bashing SC...as you do every time you get the chance. You are a Kittie now. Don't worry about SC anymore.

Excuses...excuses for what?

Thanks. I appreciate it. Im certainly going to give it all I have to get there.

Has KDyer hit her first 3 pointer of the year yet? If not, this may be the game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey gatorbillmsu

Karissa did hit her 3 pointer in the East Literature game! She begs to shoot that shot. Sometimes it gets lonesome

being under the basket ALL THE TIME. LOL. Thanks for asking about her.

Hope you are doing ok. I haven't seen you yet this year. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I think we will get 2 w's anyway. The post was responding to the other post saying SC has a losing record. I posted to say that was not the case. I didn't say SC had a killer non-district schedule. SC does have a tough district schedule. I don't think I would be bashing SC...as you do every time you get the chance. You are a Kittie now. Don't worry about SC anymore.

Excuses...excuses for what?

I don't bash on sc everytime I get the chance just u. If u look I still always wish the guys the best of luck. I always will pull for SC as long as they don't play GHS. SC has a tough district schedule everyone knows that. U know u are the master of excuses that's all u ever do after a football game even other posters on here agree. But that's neither here or there. Just stick to the football boards.... Something u think u know a lot about. Have a good day sir maybe we'll c you tonight.

I don't bash on sc everytime I get the chance just u. If u look I still always wish the guys the best of luck. I always will pull for SC as long as they don't play GHS. SC has a tough district schedule everyone knows that. U know u are the master of excuses that's all u ever do after a football game even other posters on here agree. But that's neither here or there. Just stick to the football boards.... Something u think u know a lot about. Have a good day sir maybe we'll c you tonight.

Go back and find those excuses. I've never made excuses for losses or wins. I'll be waiting.

I've never said I know much about football or basketball for that matter. I'll post on here anytime I want to. You can post where you want also.

If I post something you don't agree with or don't like...feel free to call me on it. It won't bother me. Bash away if it makes you feel better.

I guess we have different standards for bashing.

"Maybe if u look closer at their schedule u will find the games they have won have been against all single a schools I believe. That's one reason for the no losing record. They play about 9 or 10 games against single a competition this season and it's not top single a teams caliber either like a jc or clarkrange, or even teams that are tops in their own district for that matter. But maybe winning more games is more important than preparing yourself for a tough district/postseason run.... "

" It won't even be close...Upperman by 25Thats pretty close, may be more!..."

You know...I could get on your threads and say you are going to get drilled. I could have done that this whole football season. I chose...and choose not to do that. What is the point in you doing it?

You know...I could get on your threads and say you are going to get drilled. I could have done that this whole football season. I chose...and choose not to do that. What is the point in you doing it?

Go ahead and say it, it's not like you are hurting my feelings if you do, am I hurting yours? If so I'm sorry. I was going by what Upperman did to them last year, past years, and based on what Upperman had coming back, I think that was a sound prediction and I was wrong, but I also believe I'm not the only one who thought it would be like that. I will state my opinion about how I think a game will go, it be wrong, it may be right, you may like it, you may not, I could careless. You and everyone else are free to do the same and I respect that.

Go ahead and say it, it's not like you are hurting my feelings if you do, am I hurting yours? If so I'm sorry. I was going by what Upperman did to them last year, past years, and based on what Upperman had coming back, I think that was a sound prediction and I was wrong, but I also believe I'm not the only one who thought it would be like that.

I don't disagree. Like I said...I could have...and could do... the same to your team. No...it does not hurt my feelings. You won't find me on your threads doing the same.

I'm still waiting on those excuses. If you are going to accuse me of things...have the ammo to prove it. While you are at it...show me where I think I know so much about football.

If I am so free to do the same...why did you tell me to stay on the football threads? Just curious.

I don't disagree. Like I said...I could have...and could do... the same to your team. No...it does not hurt my feelings. You won't find me on your threads doing the same.

I'm still waiting on those excuses. If you are going to accuse me of things...have the ammo to prove it. While you are at it...show me where I think I know so much about football.

If I am so free to do the same...why did you tell me to stay on the football threads? Just curious.

I'm not going to take the time to look up posts on other people just to prove a point like you would. I don't care that much, because in the end is the satisfaction really that importantto you? Because it isn't to me.

All this started because you were defending the coaching by stating their record was 5-2. I simply was stating I would not be using that as a point, considering..... they didn't have a viable win at that point IMO.

Just throwing this out there, me saying "It wont even be close....Upperman by 25, maybe more!" is not really considered bashing IMO. You just consider it bashing because I went to school there. It's a prediction and an opinion, if I got on here and said SC girls are terrible, and on and on, I would consider that bashing as well as opinion. But like you said we have different views on bashing.

I'm not going to take the time to look up posts on other people just to prove a point like you would. I don't care that much, because in the end is the satisfaction really that importantto you? Because it isn't to me.

All this started because you were defending the coaching by stating their record was 5-2. I simply was stating I would not be using that as a point, considering..... they didn't have a viable win at that point IMO.

Just throwing this out there, me saying "It wont even be close....Upperman by 25, maybe more!" is not really considered bashing IMO. You just consider it bashing because I went to school there. It's a prediction and an opinion, if I got on here and said SC girls are terrible, and on and on, I would consider that bashing as well as opinion. But like you said we have different views on bashing.

You won't take the time because I haven't done it. Don't say things you can't back up.

You made two pretty unflattering posts against our girls...and I called you on it. I would correlate getting beat by more than 25 unflattering. Then...you proceeded to bash me with false accusations. That's how it went.

Just wondering...is a win over your team a viable one?