Red bank at Soddy

dorsey4heisman11

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McNeal is a disgrace to Soddy Daisy High School and the basketball team. I guess the coach and the principle would rather have a few more wins than character on the team. The last I heard McNeal didn't even in the school district at the time his brother played SD they lived in Ga.

First off, you need to know the details of the situation before you judge this player. He saw his mother being shoved... BY A GUY, in the stands. Don't try and tell me you wouldn't defend your mother if you saw the same thing happen to her. If you wouldn't, then you have no spine.

First off, you need to know the details of the situation before you judge this player. He saw his mother being shoved... BY A GUY, in the stands. Don't try and tell me you wouldn't defend your mother if you saw the same thing happen to her. If you wouldn't, then you have no spine.

So is that what started the riot? Sounds like a Pistons and Pacers part 2. I couldn't say I wouldn't responded if I saw my mother getting pushed by a stranger. But what did you really expect when it comes to RB vs. SD? The community knows who the the players and their families are and they will always defend them especially if they are one of the star players. "Can't place all this on one player he was reacting in the heat of the moment in a rivalry game." (this is last statement is for oldhound)

Yea, it's not like McNeal was just joining his friends in a fight... he was defending his mother, so you have to feel for the kid. His ejection turned around the whole game since Red Bank hadn't been able to guard him the whole night.

Soddy had another player (hadn't played at all in the game), who was ejected for leaving the bench during the brawl, but he didn't get involved in it- I think him and McNeal are distant kin.

It's a tough spot for a 16/17 year old kid to be in. I just wish the adults on these message boards would know the circumstances before they label a kid as a 'disgrace' to a program or high school. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I have watched the kid for three years now and don't know at the times he has been T-up for mouthing off at the refs or the other team. Going by the other teams bench with his finger to his lips after making shot. It's something every game. Not counting the times he has kicked out school for fighting. Also talking back to the coach.

Upset Soddy-Daisy Fan

I have watched the kid for three years now and don't know at the times he has been T-up for mouthing off at the refs or the other team. Going by the other teams bench with his finger to his lips after making shot. It's something every game. Not counting the times he has kicked out school for fighting. Also talking back to the coach.

Upset Soddy-Daisy Fan