Red bank at Soddy

dorsey4heisman11

The Hixson game is the one he ran down the sideline right in front of the Hixson bench with his finger to his lips after he made a shot. The ref called a tech Hixson made the foul shot and got the ball and scored. You must have gone to get popcorn or something. This act may have changed the out come of the game.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched the kid for three years now and don't know at the times he has been T-up for mouthing off at the refs or the other team. Going by the other teams bench with his finger to his lips after making shot. It's something every game. Not counting the times he has kicked out school for fighting. Also talking back to the coach.

Upset Soddy-Daisy Fan

I have watched the kid for three years now and don't know at the times he has been T-up for mouthing off at the refs or the other team. Going by the other teams bench with his finger to his lips after making shot. It's something every game. Not counting the times he has kicked out school for fighting. Also talking back to the coach.

Upset Soddy-Daisy Fan

His big brother set a good example for him on how to be a me first screw the team Loser and they have been enabled by their mother. Just my opinion. Hope they have good JuCo careers, could have been better.

His big brother set a good example for him on how to be a me first screw the team Loser and they have been enabled by their mother. Just my opinion. Hope they have good JuCo careers, could have been better.

They are very similar to the Sexton kid, great talent can't be coached. If Ron Shumate and Templeton can't do it I guess Coach Wood got a raw deal.

The Hixson game is the one he ran down the sideline right in front of the Hixson bench with his finger to his lips after he made a shot. The ref called a tech Hixson made the foul shot and got the ball and scored. You must have gone to get popcorn or something. This act may have changed the out come of the game.

Yea Branndon does cause alot of problems. The only thing about it is if he would keep his cool then he would be a great player. do you think they should just suspend him for a few games or just kick him off the team

McNeal mother was not pushed or shoved........Look at who went to jail, who got put out, who got ejected from the game, and who ended up at the hospital. It is a shame on every end, to me the parents get more involved in the games than the kids who are playing. Are we setting good examples for our children while they are on the court? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Obviously, there's a lot of people on here who do not know what they are talking about. McNeal does NOT live in N.Georgia. I'm guessing McNeal will be punished by TSSAA, but what do you expect the administration to do? The kid was defending his mother... If you have a problem with that then you have more issues to worry about then what happens on Coacht.com. Many of you have commented on his family's character etc...- WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? I'm sure all of you have skeletons somewhere down the line in your family's closet. I can't believe that you would attack a family... especially over an internet message board. Real mature guys.

I'll be the first to admit that this kid has had problems in the past- however, this time his actions were justified IMO (In My Opinion). McNeal has actually been rather calm and well-behaved this season.... maybe a 17 year old kid is MATURING- HOW CRAZY IS THAT???? So what if he puts his finger over his mouth telling a bench to be quiet. That bench had been heckling and yelling at him the whole game. Sure, he got the tech., but it is the refs fault for allowing the bench to yell at him all game. Yet McNeal's reputation preceeds him, so he gets the technical foul for a non-verbal gesture. How fair is that? When I played I did that gesture plenty of times and not once did I ever get a Tech, nor, did the refs ever even ask me not to do it again. IRONIC, or just a coincidence?

Either way, many of you guys on here are judging this kid on his past actions and are not looking at what the circumstances were. Any of you would be proud to have McNeal on your team, as well as Templeton as your coach. Get off your high horses and look in the mirror and get a reality check Mr. Perfect(s).

McNeal mother was not pushed or shoved........Look at who went to jail, who got put out, who got ejected from the game, and who ended up at the hospital. It is a shame on every end, to me the parents get more involved in the games than the kids who are playing. Are we setting good examples for our children while they are on the court? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Haha, oh really? So the the video from the game DOESN'T show McNeal's mother being pushed? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> That sure is news to me since I saw the video with my own two eyes after the game. It is clear as day a man puts his hands on her. Know the facts before you speak please. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />