Congratulations Kayla Christopher

goosevol

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i really only know off the top of my head about one and thats scoring. christopher started the season about 30-45 points ahead of hall had starting her senior season. And no, that will not have anything at all to do with it. First hall and christopher were two totaly different players. i personaly would rather of had christopher at the positon she is playin than hall at the pne. at the time when hall was at os, they needed a point. now halls little sister is there she is just fine. we need the two. but christopher reallyhasnt ever put up big numbers one a teams. because she has usaly been benched because they have been blow outs. its just been the really good one who she hass put up big number on. Clarkrange, JC. Teams like that. And well of coure the good teams in our district. Coalfield, Wartburg ( its really been a different outlook each year since shes been there). But most of her high outing scoring have been agianst state contenders in DII, AA, and AAA.

i really only know off the top of my head about one and thats scoring. christopher started the season about 30-45 points ahead of hall had starting her senior season. And no, that will not have anything at all to do with it. First hall and christopher were two totaly different players. i personaly would rather of had christopher at the positon she is playin than hall at the pne. at the time when hall was at os, they needed a point. now halls little sister is there she is just fine. we need the two. but christopher reallyhasnt ever put up big numbers one a teams. because she has usaly been benched because they have been blow outs. its just been the really good one who she hass put up big number on. Clarkrange, JC. Teams like that. And well of coure the good teams in our district. Coalfield, Wartburg ( its really been a different outlook each year since shes been there). But most of her high outing scoring have been agianst state contenders in DII, AA, and AAA.

if hall played AA i would say all of her points came from AA and AAA

if hall played AA i would say all of her points came from AA and AAA

Throughout the years OZ has played A, AA, & AAA on their schedule. OZ usually plays Coalfield and Wartburg every year, regardless of class. They also have played many AA and AAA teams on their schedule over the years. Christopher and Hall are both great players. Clarkrange and Jackson County are only single A, but let's face it they could beat many AA teams and some bad AAA teams.

adco your the BIGGEST IDIOT i have ever seen or heard of. I guess puttin up 32 on two all americans last season and the game she had this season agianst JC wasnt her taking over on a good team. Yeah shes had off games but the fact still remains shes a good player. And most that ive asked and heard talk would rather have her on their team anyday than hall. Not taking away from laura at all.

adco your the BIGGEST IDIOT i have ever seen or heard of. I guess puttin up 32 on two all americans last season and the game she had this season agianst JC wasnt her taking over on a good team. Yeah shes had off games but the fact still remains shes a good player. And most that ive asked and heard talk would rather have her on their team anyday than hall. Not taking away from laura at all.

you need to ask and listen a little harder next time