CCHS @ Stone Tuesday Night

bigdog

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCHS is undefeated so far this season. Question - will they be undefeated after Tuesday nights game against the Lady Panthers???

I don't know anything about cchs, but I would agree with setinstone. Leslie is, arguably, the best player we have. Destiny could/should be but she doesn't put forth near the effort leslie does. I would say cchs in a close one.

Stone has too much talent and size for CCHS. I believe it will still be close but Stone wins in the end. Of course, if they only hit two threes like they did against Scott County, then they better hope their inside game is on fire.

What inside game lol? I haven't seen Stone use an inside game in- well, ever. The post players they have like to stay on the perimeter and shoot from long range. Which is ok, unless they aren't hitting. Like I said, I don't know anything about cchs girls but they have to be better than Scott County.

What inside game lol? I haven't seen Stone use an inside game in- well, ever. The post players they have like to stay on the perimeter and shoot from long range. Which is ok, unless they aren't hitting. Like I said, I don't know anything about cchs girls but they have to be better than Scott County.

Have you watched them play at all this year? I dont know her name but #42 is a strong inside player. Stone has the ability to win from long range or go inside.

Have you watched them play at all this year? I dont know her name but #42 is a strong inside player. Stone has the ability to win from long range or go inside.

Actually yes and her name is Taylor Smith. And she is a great player but has no post moves what-so-ever. She is strong once she gets down there via rebound or driving in the lane. However, I wouldn't call that a strong inside game. A strong inside game would be getting it inside to your bigs then they make a move. In that aspect stone is very weak. Although I will agree with you that Taylor is a very strong player, overall.