CCHS @ Stone Tuesday Night

bigdog

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stone is more talented but leslie brown was not supposed to play and cchs plays harder top to bottom than stone. also stone doesnt play consistent defense

I guess Stone plays hard enough to win and played consistent enough defense to shut down CCHS's offense in the second half. Stone was down by 10 at the half and ended the game by out scoring the Lady Jets by 16 in the second half. CCHS only scored 17 in the second half, sounds like pretty good defense to me.

TAINER... IF YOU NEED TO KNOW LESLIE MEDICAL STATUS FEEL FREE TO CALL. SHE TOUGH AND WITH GOOD

REST, VITAMINS AND GOOD NUTRTION SHE MADE IT BACK. NOT BACK ON TOP YET BUT SHE WILL GET STRONGER. SHE WAS CHECKED OUT BY HER PHYSCIAN AND WAS RELEASED TO PLAY. DON'T EVER COUNT LESLIE BROWN OUT!! GOOD GAME AND LOT OF GIRLS PLAYING HARD ON BOTH TEAMS. GOOD LUCK TO CCHS THE REST OF THE SEASON.

I guess Stone plays hard enough to win and played consistent enough defense to shut down CCHS's offense in the second half. Stone was down by 10 at the half and ended the game by out scoring the Lady Jets by 16 in the second half. CCHS only scored 17 in the second half, sounds like pretty good defense to me.

i meant game by game consistency on defense...the panthers played good second half ball to get the win

Was it good defense or was it shots not falling? CCHS got a ton of great looks in the 4th quarter but didn't just hit the shots. Stone was out played all game, then pulled it out in the last 3 min of the game. Don't get me wrong, great heart, effort, and character in the 4th by stone. But Stone definitely pulled this one out of their you know what!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

SOMETIMES WE HAVE A LITTLE LUCK ON OUR SIDE!!! OR MAYBE WE DON'T QUIT EITHER.. THE BIGGEST GAME LAST YEAR AT LOUDON WITH 3 SECONDS TO GO.. I KNEW THEN THERE WAS NO WAY WE COULD WIN THAT ONE..

NEXT THING THAT HAPPENS IS A COLLISION AND BRITTANY GETS THE BALL AND PASSES TO LESLIE FOR A LEFT HANDED LAYUP!!! TALK ABOUT LUCK.... THE GAME IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE CLOCKS ENDS!!! CALL IT LUCK, EFFORT, NOT QUITTING, DETERMINATION.. MAYBE A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING...IN ANOTHER GAME WE LOST TO JC WITH 3 SECONDS BY ONE POINT... THAT GAME I THOUGHT WE HAD THEM BEAT!! GOOD TEAMS DON'T GIVE UP!!

EVEN THE BEST TEAMS HAVE BAD GAMES!! LOOK AT THE LADY VOLS... HOPEFULLY THE TEAM WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE AS THE SEASON PROGESS... PANTHER MOM...

SOMETIMES WE HAVE A LITTLE LUCK ON OUR SIDE!!! OR MAYBE WE DON'T QUIT EITHER.. THE BIGGEST GAME LAST YEAR AT LOUDON WITH 3 SECONDS TO GO.. I KNEW THEN THERE WAS NO WAY WE COULD WIN THAT ONE..

NEXT THING THAT HAPPENS IS A COLLISION AND BRITTANY GETS THE BALL AND PASSES TO LESLIE FOR A LEFT HANDED LAYUP!!! TALK ABOUT LUCK.... THE GAME IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE CLOCKS ENDS!!! CALL IT LUCK, EFFORT, NOT QUITTING, DETERMINATION.. MAYBE A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING...IN ANOTHER GAME WE LOST TO JC WITH 3 SECONDS BY ONE POINT... THAT GAME I THOUGHT WE HAD THEM BEAT!! GOOD TEAMS DON'T GIVE UP!!

EVEN THE BEST TEAMS HAVE BAD GAMES!! LOOK AT THE LADY VOLS... HOPEFULLY THE TEAM WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE AS THE SEASON PROGESS... PANTHER MOM...

i hope so to...good luck panthers

What inside game lol? I haven't seen Stone use an inside game in- well, ever. The post players they have like to stay on the perimeter and shoot from long range. Which is ok, unless they aren't hitting. Like I said, I don't know anything about cchs girls but they have to be better than Scott County.

I hear that destiny doesn't like to play inside. Since when is that a player's decision? If she would play the whole game and not just stand around, and play the post position, Stone would be 10x the team. In the CCHS game , Destiny decided to play in the last 3-4 minutes and that made the difference in the game. She played hard against Clarkrange, but the Buffaloes are just too loaded with talent for the Panthers to beat. Clarkrange also has some kind of coach. I haven't seen that kind of team work from any team this year, boys or girls. Destiny is a fantastic POST player, she has the moves and she is consistent with her shot. Why doesn't their coach make her play where she will benefit the team most? If she goes to Treveca with the kind of attitude she had against Scott and CCHS, she won't make it through the first season. Just some observations...

I hear that destiny doesn't like to play inside. Since when is that a player's decision? If she would play the whole game and not just stand around, and play the post position, Stone would be 10x the team. In the CCHS game , Destiny decided to play in the last 3-4 minutes and that made the difference in the game. She played hard against Clarkrange, but the Buffaloes are just too loaded with talent for the Panthers to beat. Clarkrange also has some kind of coach. I haven't seen that kind of team work from any team this year, boys or girls. Destiny is a fantastic POST player, she has the moves and she is consistent with her shot. Why doesn't their coach make her play where she will benefit the team most? If she goes to Treveca with the kind of attitude she had against Scott and CCHS, she won't make it through the first season. Just some observations...

That is some very good observations!!! She COULD/SHOULD be one of the best post players in the region.