CASCADE CHAMPION 2009 Schedule

FridayMainEvent

I'm hoping to knock 'em off Sept 4th!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Will you have left-overs for us? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL if me and 44 are there prolly not and if that buzzard from west tn come's most defenity not /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> maybe left over's for the game hahaha /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand it's early folks, but don't under-estimate Cascade. I've watched some of the conditioning recently to see where we are and was very impressed! Kids like Matt Henderson have trimmed up (20 lbs) and added muscle over the summer. Look for him to see 20 or more carries and contend for all-state honors. Other kids who haven't played since middle school have come on board for this season. Cascade is going to be a handful this year!!

I understand it's early folks, but don't under-estimate Cascade. I've watched some of the conditioning recently to see where we are and was very impressed! Kids like Matt Henderson have trimmed up (20 lbs) and added muscle over the summer. Look for him to see 20 or more carries and contend for all-state honors. Other kids who haven't played since middle school have come on board for this season. Cascade is going to be a handful this year!!

shud b another slobber nocker with the Devils again C11

I hear ya buddy! You guys need to schedule a vacation day for that one. I plan to start cooking early! Might even teach Logger how to throw some corn hole before we head to the field...

some of us will b at yall's 1st gm wit Davidson aca, I'll c ya there, u must hv changed your phone #, if u still hv mine snd me a txt

I plan to be there!

I have been reading the CASCADE thread It seems like you guys had a great season last year. Your coach has created a tough early schedule which will indeed make you better in the end.

I have to say though that there was someone earlier in the thread that said Davidson Academy can not beat tough 1A schools. I care to differ alot. lol

Ask the Jo Byrns' coaches about an under the lights scrimmage we had with them in red devil country....preseason

Ask a Good Jackson Christian Team (2A) we beat last year in Bear Country wich made it to the semi's

Ask Marlon Brown and Harding Academy about the State game. (#1 player in the state that chose Georgia)

Ask BGA what they think?

It will be a great opening game......can not wait.....I want to give you guys a big welcome to bear country with the states leading rusher.

I have been reading the CASCADE thread It seems like you guys had a great season last year. Your coach has created a tough early schedule which will indeed make you better in the end.

I have to say though that there was someone earlier in the thread that said Davidson Academy can not beat tough 1A schools. I care to differ alot. lol

Ask the Jo Byrns' coaches about an under the lights scrimmage we had with them in red devil country....preseason

Ask a Good Jackson Christian Team (2A) we beat last year in Bear Country wich made it to the semi's

Ask Marlon Brown and Harding Academy about the State game. (#1 player in the state that chose Georgia)

Ask BGA what they think?

It will be a great opening game......can not wait.....I want to give you guys a big welcome to bear country with the states leading rusher.

Are you talking about the one that we had with DA last year or one that I have missed this year. If you are talking last preseason I was not impressed with DA. We pretty much did everythinig that we set out to do in that under the lights scrimmage. Were you at that scrimmage?

Are you talking about the one that we had with DA last year or one that I have missed this year. If you are talking last preseason I was not impressed with DA. We pretty much did everythinig that we set out to do in that under the lights scrimmage. Were you at that scrimmage?

lol....I was there.....BYRNS won 13 10....#40 did not play alot.....you guys hit hard....did not want to take a chance on him being hurt in a scrimmage......dont you remember? big dude in the middle hit hard....corn fed....

is he going to play college anywhere? he was a big dude

lol....I was there.....BYRNS won 13 10....#40 did not play alot.....you guys hit hard....did not want to take a chance on him being hurt in a scrimmage......dont you remember? big dude in the middle hit hard....corn fed....

is he going to play college anywhere? he was a big dude

I was teasing, I know that it was close I also know that your coaches were not happy though. Although since we made it to the finals that probably took the sting out somewhat. No one was expecting us to go very far last year we came as a surprise The person up the middle that you are referring to is probably matt bohler if you are talking about the line. I haven't heard if he is playing anywhere next year or not. We don't normally get alot of attention from colleges maybe our second place finish will change that a little.

I was teasing, I know that it was close I also know that your coaches were not happy though. Although since we made it to the finals that probably took the sting out somewhat. No one was expecting us to go very far last year we came as a surprise The person up the middle that you are referring to is probably matt bohler if you are talking about the line. I haven't heard if he is playing anywhere next year or not. We don't normally get alot of attention from colleges maybe our second place finish will change that a little.

That is cool. I remember # 40 scored in the first series...then in the second.....two guys stood him up and big man came in....wow.....not worth it.....so proud you guys did what you did last year. That maybe him that you mentioned. I heard from someone in the area that he did not even play until his JR year or something like that? I remember he as corn fed and tall as well. I wanted you guys to beat Trousdale so bad.

Some WKU people were there that night...did not know....our kicker went on to UTM. He scored the winning field goal in the east/west game at carson newman.

It was just not worth getting #40 hurt. You think you guys will play tough this year? I know that CASCADE is always tough......

That is cool. I remember # 40 scored in the first series...then in the second.....two guys stood him up and big man came in....wow.....not worth it.....so proud you guys did what you did last year. That maybe him that you mentioned. I heard from someone in the area that he did not even play until his JR year or something like that? I remember he as corn fed and tall as well. I wanted you guys to beat Trousdale so bad.

Some WKU people were there that night...did not know....our kicker went on to UTM. He scored the winning field goal in the east/west game at carson newman.

It was just not worth getting #40 hurt. You think you guys will play tough this year? I know that CASCADE is always tough......

Thanks, we wanted to win real bad too but we met some real nice folks from TC. We should be in decent shape for the current year. We are deep at running back and most of the skill postions. Our quarterback is young but has breathed football his whole life and is a smart kid. Things will hopefully go like last year and the team will getter better as the year goes by. We have Cascade for the first game and that will be a early test and new we have always played them in week nine after we have had the season to work out all of the kinks. They beat us in week nine last year but we got our revenge a couple of weeks later. I am so ready to for the season to start.