140lbs- Jones by major decision 22-10

145lbs- Nichols lost by decision 22-13

152lbs- Moreland lost by decision 22-16

160lbs- Garcia by fall 28-16

171lbs- Jones lost by fall 28-22

189lbs- Norwood by fall 34-22

215lbs- Ofori by fall 40-22

HWT- Peters by fall 46-22

Match started at 189 ....... Cleveland was ahead 23 to 0 before Owls scored.

I am always impressed by Heath Eslinger.

The Cleveland Raiders flexed their multi-national muscles last night against my 2nd favorite, injury plagued, Owls.

I think that when they meet later in the year that people will be surprised at the outcome of that match, but tonite the Raiders put a old fashion butt whoopin on the Big Owls team.

Cleveland always does a great job of hosting a dual match, but I kinda got a bad taste in my mouth over the announcer.

example " Cody Hood the #1 RANKED WRESTLER AT 135 VS OUR SOCCER PLAYER AND FIELD GOAL KICKER" To me it just wasn't respectful to Cody and kind of put him in a no win situation. I'm probably the only one who really didn't care for that, and I'm sure that wasn't the intention, but it still irked me.

My 2 favorite moments;

1. Omar Garcia's wrestling music

B. When Mr Young reminded the Stud Freshman Jessie Jones that he was " JAKE YOUNG"

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am always impressed by Heath Eslinger.

The Cleveland Raiders flexed their multi-national muscles last night against my 2nd favorite, injury plagued, Owls.

I think that when they meet later in the year that people will be surprised at the outcome of that match, but tonite the Raiders put a old fashion butt whoopin on the Big Owls team.

Cleveland always does a great job of hosting a dual match, but I kinda got a bad taste in my mouth over the announcer.

example " Cody Hood the #1 RANKED WRESTLER AT 135 VS OUR SOCCER PLAYER AND FIELD GOAL KICKER" To me it just wasn't respectful to Cody and kind of put him in a no win situation. I'm probably the only one who really didn't care for that, and I'm sure that wasn't the intention, but it still irked me.

My 2 favorite moments;

1. Omar Garcia's wrestling music

B. When Mr Young reminded the Stud Freshman Jessie Jones that he was " JAKE YOUNG"

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I was waiting to see if anyone was going to say something about the Cleveland PA guy. I agree with you BCB, the international stuff wasn't too bad but the stuff about Soccer player, football player, etc,etc was too much.

That aside, Cleveland looked in Feburary shape last night.

if theres one thing you all should have learned by now cleveland is overated its simple as that...sure they have the great facilities but as a alumni of cleveland high i think bradley should have the cleveland facilities because bradley wrestling has proven themselves more derserving of them.

go coach miller true coach of cleveland.

if theres one thing you all should have learned by now cleveland is overated its simple as that...sure they have the great facilities but as a alumni of cleveland high i think bradley should have the cleveland facilities because bradley wrestling has proven themselves more derserving of them.

go coach miller true coach of cleveland.

?

I think they are ranked or rated about where they should be this year. They proved themselves and ranking last year for sure.

I am trying to understand the wrestling facilities comments, the facilities at Cleveland were funded by an alumni. Making claim to that capital gift seems misplaced even based on the excellent job that the coaches have done with the Bradley program.

Coach Miller is a stud,,,,no doubt.