DB's Charter Communications Indian Classic

jdub101

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridnour did not make the finals the kid from Lexington S.C. beat him in the semi's and Kole in the

finals.

I'm not sure where you came up with this info but Ridenour beat Howerton in their semifinal match 10-8 (I'm 90% sure that was the score) with a takedown in overtime. Kole had a good semifinal match also, defeating the wrestler from Ga. by a score somewhere around 7-4. It was Ridenour that Kole lost to in the finals 6-0. (That I'm 99.999% sure of)

I'm not sure where you came up with this info but Ridenour beat Howerton in their semifinal match 10-8 (I'm 90% sure that was the score) with a takedown in overtime. Kole had a good semifinal match also, defeating the wrestler from Ga. by a score somewhere around 7-4. It was Ridenour that Kole lost to in the finals 6-0. (That I'm 99.999% sure of)

You are exactly right on with both scores. Ridnour over Bishop in the finals. The semifinal was probably the best match of the tourney. Here is the results.

http://www.tricitiessports.com/default.asp...rts&he=.com

The 130,171 & 189 matches in the finals had to be my favorite. The 171 match had throw after throw in it and was really action packed. Was also really good to see some of the wrestlers from different states & levels come to this tournament and compete.

what was the score in the lil bishop v nease match?