Huntingdon Jamboree Results???

CATS1

Guest nighttrainlane

I believe you're accurate except for the bruceton score. They beat lexington 14 to 6 I think. I don't know if Huntingdon showed everything tonight but Henry Co. is much improved. Athletes = many wins. Milan will get beat by Henry Co. game 1- just a prediction.

I live in Henry County and follow the team FAIRLY close...I was not expecting much out of them. I am somewhat shocked at the score. How much does it indicate? Who knows...but even with me living here and being a fan I was not expecting that...

[Edited by z0s022 on 8-24-02 5:49P]

Guest nighttrainlane

I dont recall a state championship ever being lost on jamboree night. I'll guarantee you one or two of these teams kept it fairly close to the vest. Remember, Huntingdon opens with bruceton week 1.Bruceton was at that jamboree. I've attended every hunt. scrimmage and last night looked almost like they used about one quarter of their off. and def. I would expect a much different team versus bruceton.