Grundy vs Sequatchie round 2

warriors

There you go runnin that mouth again. . . You hate for anyone to say anything about you or jasper but you think you can say what ever you want about other people and there school. You could show a little respect to us . . . Or be man enough to let everyone know who you are!

I think we can beat grundy we are goin to have to step our rebound game up though.

Hey SCHS09 how the heck are ya? I thought you might have choked on that crow and was no longer with us. If I let you know who I was then you would be hounding me wanting my autograph and stuff. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I am the Champ, and you better not forget it.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie won by 12, 59-47. The start was exactly the opposite from the game 2 weeks ago at Grundy. Each team made its share of runs. Grundy made 1 free throw until the closing seconds of the first quarter and made their first field goal, trailed 12-3. Sequatchie got it to 18-5 early in the second quarter, Grundy cut it back to 18-13 a couple of minutes after that. It was 27-14 with about 2 minutes left and 31-17 at the half. Grundy again came back in the third quarter and the score was 37-29 but Seq closed out the quarter well and led 45-32. Sequatchie led by around 15 through the fourth quarter and Grundy hit a late 3.

Seq had several players do well-Daniel Cartwright 10 points and 6 assists; Ben Cartwright 10 points: Tyler Kilgore 8 points and 5 rebounds at guard; Cordell 6 points and 8 rebounds; Kiper 13 points 6 rebounds and a couple of steals; Derrick Brown 10 points and 4 rebounds off the bench. Sequatchie shot 30 percent at Grundy and I couldn't see that happening again, they were over 50 percent tonight. Grundy had 5 offensive rebounds despite an off night shooting, that was a plus as it's hurt Sequatchie in previous games. It was a much needed district win before the Christmas tournament begins Friday.

maybe this fluke will last awhile. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and like bratt said....pretty decent win with no athletes. if this team gets rolling over the break they could come back on fire. anyone know how many games they play in dalton? and i hear the first game back is against marion? hopefully SC can get revenge on them like they did Grundy tonight. anyway good win for the indians keep it up fellas. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey SCHS09 how the heck are ya? I thought you might have choked on that crow and was no longer with us. If I let you know who I was then you would be hounding me wanting my autograph and stuff. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I am the Champ, and you better not forget it.

Yea im okay now i was in the hospital the other day got a feather stuck in my throat /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No man im just kiddin. You know i like gettin on here an gettin you all mad an stuff its funny. And wat about that we beat GRUNDY wat you think about that CHAMP?

GREAT job boys yal really needed that win after losing. Just keep workin hard an thats all you can ask for. And just remember you can beat anybody on any givin night.

This is truue. ANY team can beat ANYONE on ANY given night.. Grundy just looked sloppy last night. But the shots just weren't falling

and the Indians shots were. I just wanna see another match up between these two again. One with both teams at their best.

It'd be a toss upp...