D.C. vs. Gibson County

BasketballFan1

GC can win this game, but DC can blow GC out if they want to too! Whoever comes into this game focused and ready to play will come away with a W. GC will have NO ONE to match CJ's speed. CJ will definately be the quickest player out on the floor tomorrow night. If GC handles that press, we win. If we have turnovers, we lose. I seriously feel mighty confident about tomorrow night's game. DCfan, you're going to see a different GC team than from years past. New players, new uniforms, new style of play. This will be a single digit win for whoever wins. Good Luck!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC can win this game, but DC can blow GC out if they want to too! Whoever comes into this game focused and ready to play will come away with a W. GC will have NO ONE to match CJ's speed. CJ will definately be the quickest player out on the floor tomorrow night. If GC handles that press, we win. If we have turnovers, we lose. I seriously feel mighty confident about tomorrow night's game. DCfan, you're going to see a different GC team than from years past. New players, new uniforms, new style of play. This will be a single digit win for whoever wins. Good Luck!

CJ's quick...so is Rex...so is Fred. Younger one's are adjusting to the press...it is looking better. GC you seen Yarbrough, the freshman, really play this year????

Only time I've seen DC this year is at the Jambo.

Jambo doesn't count....I never go by those nor any game played during the summer at any camps...at all /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm thinking the game may be cancelled...kinda icy out on my deck. You know how it goes if the backroads have ice...no school.

Jambo doesn't count....I never go by those nor any game played during the summer at any camps...at all /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm thinking the game may be cancelled...kinda icy out on my deck. You know how it goes if the backroads have ice...no school.

if this game does get cancelled i dont think gc has another game til saturday or maybe friday...

does dc have a game scheduled thursday?

if this game does get cancelled i dont think gc has another game til saturday or maybe friday...

does dc have a game scheduled thursday?

No school here tomorrow....announced on news earlier. I am pretty sure they don't have a game thurs. All I know is my 7 yr. old is bouncing around the house yelling she can stay up late /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

if it does get cancelled then all gc and dc fans are very much welcome to come on over to humboldt and watch a fantastic game that pits two top 5 teams against each other in lake county and humboldt. gc knows what humboldt is all about by now i'd hope

if it does get cancelled then all gc and dc fans are very much welcome to come on over to humboldt and watch a fantastic game that pits two top 5 teams against each other in lake county and humboldt. gc knows what humboldt is all about by now i'd hope

lol yeah i'll probably go and hope avery slams one right on top of one of the viking's head /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" lol should be a good game to watch though but i'd rather be in newbern if its possible!!!

GC at DC Thursday night at 6:30.

Don`t know if GC will have anybody to play with Janes on the boards. He is a workhorse underneath. DC by 15-20.

lol, Is that Cedric from DC? Dont know his last name. Mesagna and Reaves can play with him. They are both better than him when they come ready to play.

Stickin with GC by 3pts. Should be a good game if both teams come ready to compete.