sweetwater begining

Guest johnny5

Guest johnny5

o boi one week til tha first game this friday in sweetwater when we take on GP hope they bring everbody cuz they gonna need it from wut i been hearing down in sweetwater with TJ, jeffery, dustin, aaron, jam, jedi, jeremiah, all of them playin good this week ans yall just wait til this friday and come out and see just how good we posed to be and then tell us wut u think and just start wineing agin cuz we goin all da way good luck fellas!!!!! go bust some heads

Posted by johnny5:

o boi one week til tha first game this friday in sweetwater when we take on GP hope they bring everbody cuz they gonna need it from wut i been hearing down in sweetwater with TJ, jeffery, dustin, aaron, jam, jedi, jeremiah, all of them playin good this week ans yall just wait til this friday and come out and see just how good we posed to be and then tell us wut u think and just start wineing agin cuz we goin all da way good luck fellas!!!!! go bust some heads

It is good to see a hooked on phonics graduate like yourself sharing your ideas with us! :x

I SURE HOPE THEY ENJOY THIER HIGH SCHOOL CAREER, BECAUSE WITH THOSE WRITING SKILLS...THEY WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE IN COLLEGE. I DONT EVEN THINK TENNESSEE OR MIAMI COULD GET THEM ELIGIBLE... AND THATS BAD! ANYWAY, SWEETWATER SURE IS TALKING A LOT OF TRASH TO BE THE NEW KID IN THE GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM CLASS. I SURE HOPE THEY MAKE THE FINAL EXAM SESSION TO SEE WHAT ITS LIKE TO PLAY WITH THE A+ TEAMS!

Posted by DEION:

I SURE HOPE THEY ENJOY THIER HIGH SCHOOL CAREER, BECAUSE WITH THOSE WRITING SKILLS...THEY WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE IN COLLEGE. I DONT EVEN THINK TENNESSEE OR MIAMI COULD GET THEM ELIGIBLE... AND THATS BAD! ANYWAY, SWEETWATER SURE IS TALKING A LOT OF TRASH TO BE THE NEW KID IN THE GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM CLASS. I SURE HOPE THEY MAKE THE FINAL EXAM SESSION TO SEE WHAT ITS LIKE TO PLAY WITH THE A+ TEAMS!

Well, Sweetwater has played second string to Alcoa these past few seasons, and now that they have a few transfers, and a quality opener to GP, they are entitled to some talk. Expect to hear more if they beat Alcoa this upcoming week. Plus, I wouldn't say Sweetwater is entirely new to being in the "good football team" class. Aside from a few championships, they've had a quality team for the past couple of seasons.

Oh, and as for writing skills, you spelled "their" wrong. Neener neener!

:)

--Kemple

Go 'Kees