Upperman #1

indianmaniac17

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the strength rankings have upperman number 1.

Can you think of some teams that can beat them?

The months of January, February, and March.

Seriously.

Upperman is a very good team. Talented, versitle and deep. They will be very hard for anyone to beat. But it can be done. Livingston, York, still have to play AT Jackson Co.

This opinion is strictly the opinion of GatorBill Inc, and is intended for GatorBill Inc and his audiences use only. Any other use, transmission or interpretation will be dealt with to the fulllest extent of the law. The Opinion of GatorBill Inc, does not necessarily refect the opinion of CoachT.com, its owners or subsidiaries

LA @ LA= Good Chance

LA @ Upperman=maybe

one of thoses two teams will be #1 and the other #2 in the district

IMO , chances for LA beating Upperman are very slim. When ,and if , M. Sells gets 100% LA will be a very much improved team. At this point they are teetering on the edge of #3 again. Way too many turnovers for a team dominated by upperclassmen. The talent is there, but offence is far from clicking on all cylinders. Thank goodness the defense ,so far, has been /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> good most of the time. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

upperman has the talent at every position to have a good team, when one is off another steps up and this makes them very good; they can play with and beat anyone in any class on a given night, but on the other hand if they let their guard down there's teams in this area that can beat them on a given night but at this point in season they are top team in this area.

IMO , chances for LA beating Upperman are very slim. When ,and if , M. Sells gets 100% LA will be a very much improved team. At this point they are teetering on the edge of #3 again. Way too many turnovers for a team dominated by upperclassmen. The talent is there, but offence is far from clicking on all cylinders. Thank goodness the defense ,so far, has been /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> good most of the time. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

There seems to be chemistry problems in Hog-Eye country. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

There seems to be chemistry problems in Hog-Eye country. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Unfortunently the chemistry problems seem to be getting worse as season progresses. IMO , Confidence (or lack of) seems to be a festering problem on this team. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />