Outstanding Rassler of the week

bear cat brown

Thanks LovinIt, there were smiles after the win, but I think I have to vote for Cody Epperson. By following BCB criteria, he is an unsung hero. He does have the one of the coolest pins I have ever seen by a HW from this past weekend! For those who missed it, wished I had the video going for Youtube, with one foot trapped under the body of his opponent but securing the other wrestlers arm, this nimble HW took his free foot and pushed down the opposite shoulder of his opponent and got the pin! The situation is hard to describe and probably confused everyone at this point but it was "freelancing" at its best, which you rarely see from HW. By the way he's undefeated so far this season, in my opinion he should be "ranked" in the polls. If not, then maybe Outstanding Rassler of the week.

It was really something to see!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy you pick a Cleveland Freshman who had a great win against a State Champion and here comes the Bradley brigade.

I think that I said the unsung hero's, the non obvious choice. Biddy and Disney are two really good wrestlers who have done much in this sport. I'm just trying to give a little ink time to those that have not yet made their mark.

Although the Chick has plenty of money, he can keep it as long as I get a free hot dog this weekend

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sorry BCB,

I am not into that Bradley/Cleveland thing, I am into wrestling! We go to both teams matches and even other schools! We just enjoy the sport. I did not mean to take anything away from him! I just thought Disney's match was impressive. I pull for Cleveland (as long as they are not wrestling Braldey).

Sorry BCB,

I am not into that Bradley/Cleveland thing, I am into wrestling! We go to both teams matches and even other schools! We just enjoy the sport. I did not mean to take anything away from him! I just thought Disney's match was impressive. I pull for Cleveland (as long as they are not wrestling Braldey).

No harm no foul. Lovinit I wish that more people were as passionate for the sport as you and your hubby. I remember asking someone who your son was and the reply was they don't have a child that wrestles they just really enjoy wrestling, and this was a tournament in Birmingham last summer.

Starting next week I will take nomination along with cash, to try to please everyone.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

No harm no foul. Lovinit I wish that more people were as passionate for the sport as you and your hubby. I remember asking someone who your son was and the reply was they don't have a child that wrestles they just really enjoy wrestling, and this was a tournament in Birmingham last summer.

Starting next week I will take nomination along with cash, to try to please everyone.

My vote for wrestler of the week is BCB. The way he wrestles and dominates those soda pop bottles is impressive.