Top Teams in Midstate AAA

hahahaha23

Can't see having Rossview on that list right now. They might be a contender for the AA title, but they haven't beaten anyone at the AAA level to say they are one of the best in the midstate.

It would be impossible for them to be a contender for the AA title since they are a AAA school.......

Forgot to put BEECH on my original list.

It would be impossible for them to be a contender for the AA title since they are a AAA school.......

Forgot to put BEECH on my original list.

That was my point. They have basically played a AA schedule thus far--Montgomery Central, Creekwood, Cheatham Co, Greenbrier--but they haven't beat a solid AAA team, and got blown away to the one good AAA team they played.

That was my point. They have basically played a AA schedule thus far--Montgomery Central, Creekwood, Cheatham Co, Greenbrier--but they haven't beat a solid AAA team, and got blown away to the one good AAA team they played.

Sometimes scheduling works out that way although I would have thought their schedule might be a little tougher since they have a good team.

In fairness to Rossview, Northeast will beat a lot of people handily this season.

Guess we will find out over the next ten weeks, it should be fun!