Montgomery Central & West Creek jobs?

1stdown

talking to southerland this evening sounds like he is happy with christian county. so i do believe he will be staying with the colonels next year. don't see hood leaving fort campbell either. so coach mac is the man that i believe will be the next head coach at montgomery central or west creek. however, it is early in the year, and people change their minds. strange to not hear many coaches looking to fill these jobs, but as mac said earlier in this post. how can you hire a coach with no teaching positions. until schools know who will be principle or what jobs are opening, then this is a dead topic. maybe another high quality coach like johnson will pop up in july. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking to southerland this evening sounds like he is happy with christian county. so i do believe he will be staying with the colonels next year. don't see hood leaving fort campbell either. so coach mac is the man that i believe will be the next head coach at montgomery central or west creek. however, it is early in the year, and people change their minds. strange to not hear many coaches looking to fill these jobs, but as mac said earlier in this post. how can you hire a coach with no teaching positions. until schools know who will be principle or what jobs are opening, then this is a dead topic. maybe another high quality coach like johnson will pop up in july. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I see your rolling on the floor laughing at your last comment. According to you Johnson had nothing to do with NE success or at least very little. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Let the show begin. So Let's go Run It and have fun with everything. We can all get first downs when we run it because we are the mac daddy's of the world.

wow fellas this is getting close to blows. I have been away. sorry. we finally have a principal over here so that is good news. I was going to try and stay away from this topic but you all are making it hard. Runit what is going on? Do you not like 1st down or macdaddy? They are good people.

Hope everything is going well for everyone. enjoying the off season. getting stronger.

This is my opinion only. I think West Creek will end up being a pretty good job. I have no clue who will the coach. Usually the Clarksville schools have at least 1 good team each year. Northeast at 1 time was really good in the 90's, and were pretty good this year. Clarksville has been real solid over the last 5-6 years. Northwest had a really good team a few years ago. Kenwood has had a really good team in the past. Rossview has been pretty good at times, especially this past season. Montgomery Central had a real good team in '04 I believe. Clarksville has always had good talent. The one constant they always have is speed. If someone can come in and get the kids out and work around the speed bumps, then they can be successful. I hope that is the case. Good luck to all involved. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wow fellas this is getting close to blows. I have been away. sorry. we finally have a principal over here so that is good news. I was going to try and stay away from this topic but you all are making it hard. Runit what is going on? Do you not like 1st down or macdaddy? They are good people.

Hope everything is going well for everyone. enjoying the off season. getting stronger. 1st down keep the oc working hard we know he can get real lazy!!!!!!!!!

you just need to jump back and enjoy your popcorn there fatty. or you could get off the couch and get you some also. Quit talking about something you know nothing about.

you just need to jump back and enjoy your popcorn there fatty. or you could get off the couch and get you some also. Quit talking about something you know nothing about.

Listen here Southerland quit talking smack!

1st down quit taking all that smack from your hc!! We know how he is also. Can't keep anyone straight.

just kidding.

You are absolutely correct runit. I know absolutely nothing of the situation. I will just sit back and eat my popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> . BUT....only if it is loaded with butter. By the way, I perfer the term sveldt if you are going to call me names! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

any up dates on the coaching search. this town is so quiet, and this is the only town that has two teams with head openings and nothing being discussed. crazy that not even a coach has showed interest. i apologize, there are now three openings. Shrenk and all his wisdom is looking for coaches at Northwest. so many positions, yet no one seems to show interest. what gives?

You were talking to yourself? Everyone has to find angles to get themselves a head job but it is unusual to pretend to be another person who is actually speaking about yourself in such a positive way. Quit self promoting and let your body of work stand for itself. And you seem awfully bitter. Well good luck with your future but you are not helping yourself on here. I hope coach t is not what makes decisions for administraters on who to hire. And good luck finding games.

theydontcare

christian county high school, hopkinsville, kentucky

sept. 11, oct. 16, oct. 23

contact Mr. Crider at 270-886-7050

You were talking to yourself? Everyone has to find angles to get themselves a head job but it is unusual to pretend to be another person who is actually speaking about yourself in such a positive way. Quit self promoting and let your body of work stand for itself. And you seem awfully bitter. Well good luck with your future but you are not helping yourself on here. I hope coach t is not what makes decisions for administraters on who to hire. And good luck finding games.

theydontcare

christian county high school, hopkinsville, kentucky

sept. 11, oct. 16, oct. 23

contact Mr. Crider at 270-886-7050

Dang Dontae............you done got fished in again!........You my friend..........are GONE!

the funny thing is i am not southerland, weither you believe it or not. He did coach my son at northeast and I coached with him there. He asked me to post on coach t, and as a good friend I did. Think what you may, but I am not southerland, but an assistant that worked with him and still in touch with him. Johnson let me and the other gentlemen go that worked until July. So you may call me what you will, but Southerland asked me to post this for him. It is great to see that you and the community worry about little things. By the way, my son still plays at Northeast and I hope moving to west creek. Maybe that will give away who I am, but I am not Coach Southerland!

the funny thing is i am not southerland, weither you believe it or not. He did coach my son at northeast and I coached with him there. He asked me to post on coach t, and as a good friend I did. Think what you may, but I am not southerland, but an assistant that worked with him and still in touch with him. Johnson let me and the other gentlemen go that worked until July. So you may call me what you will, but Southerland asked me to post this for him. It is great to see that you and the community worry about little things. By the way, my son still plays at Northeast and I hope moving to west creek. Maybe that will give away who I am, but I am not Coach Southerland!

I do not live in the community and would never put my son in a clarksville school especially for football. I simply read the clarksville football post for comic relief.