CSAS: best of preps tourney

kknike

CSAS having made it all the way to the best of preps championship, played decentley until their last game... The last game they played was against Mcminn Central. They came out on the court pumped up and ready to play... Mcminn was keeping the score pretty close at half time but still CSAS was in the lead. Jamisha feathersone had 2 fouls by the end of the 1st half. Gordon, played hard with 2 fouls at the end of the first half. We thought that Mcminn was too tired to try to catch up to CSAS; they didnt obeserve the many skip passes made by CSAS, alowing way to many drives into the paint. giving up fast break layups and just lack of enthusiasm the first half left them trailing... Welll for those of us who thought that Mcminn was just gunna come back and play lasy defense and terrible offene.. We wer so wrong they quickly swept the lead from CSAS. And in the end CSAS were the loosers of a tourney held on their own grounds.... They just didnt make the cut.. they should have continued to execute on offense like they did so well in the first half, and recognized that all Mcminn was doing on offense was overloading the zone, and that lack of realization killed them. what do you think? /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that is definatley true, but was it expected to come with CSAS, some people have said they are one of the most athletic teams, and talented teams in their area.... i mean Mcminn sure is strong, and they have almost as muc talent.. I like that Mcminn won, but i didnt expect it..

Yea that is definatley true, but was it expected to come with CSAS, some people have said they are one of the most athletic teams, and talented teams in their area.... i mean Mcminn sure is strong, and they have almost as muc talent.. I like that Mcminn won, but i didnt expect it..

How long have you been keeping up with area basketball? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Have you been around basketball very long? You didnt expect Mcminn to win this game? They lost in the AA semi finals last year and returned everyone from that team....McMinn is 9-10 deep and CSAS had a player out, and two players got in foul trouble in the first half, and Mcminn simply just wore them down physically.....

Have you been around basketball very long? You didnt expect Mcminn to win this game? They lost in the AA semi finals last year and returned everyone from that team....McMinn is 9-10 deep and CSAS had a player out, and two players got in foul trouble in the first half, and Mcminn simply just wore them down physically.....

Not so much as win as kill CSAS... i mean the win ahh? but i didnt think that CSAS would just completley go out like that ya know? mean if ur team had one person hurt, it wouldnt completley kill you... atleast id hope ur whole team isnt built around one player... the foul trouble.. ha they gotta work on that

Not so much as win as kill CSAS... i mean the win ahh? but i didnt think that CSAS would just completley go out like that ya know? mean if ur team had one person hurt, it wouldnt completley kill you... atleast id hope ur whole team isnt built around one player... the foul trouble.. ha they gotta work on that

They got beat by the better team that day and played two good teams the two previous days...Whats your temple team doing to get better? Oh, playing hixson in the david brainerd tournament?

They got beat by the better team that day and played two good teams the two previous days...Whats your temple team doing to get better? Oh, playing hixson in the david brainerd tournament?

I know for a fact that temple is practicing hard on everything, their coach has definatley improved the whole tteam already this season.. And no matter what u you think Philippians 4:13 is a strong factor in their season. Who do you play for/follow...?